Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
The only bad thing about Yamahas is they only last about 250,000 miles:).

My 1995 FXDL (lowrider) has been paid off for a long time.

Back on topic, Seems like you need a Reo to help deal with the stress of moving, good luck....

I started to post a pic last night of my lone vamo at the storage unit but it isn't as pretty as a REO :)

Tracey

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
When you get one I'll be so happy for you :) sounds like you really want it and I 99% guarantee you'll absolutely love it. Thought about what color scheme you want yet?

I'm ordering my 2nd tomorrow. The curse of makign a decent living wage but with hardly any bills (housing and utilities are provided by my job--even cell phone LOL). Between that and my giant Wakonda purchase though it would be irresponsible of me to buy anything else vape related for a while.

But here's the point of it all--i won't need to. and once you've got a REO you won't either :)

You are gonna have a lotta messages from me on how to use it!! Or I'll just read the posts :) lol

Tracey

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I am thinking it will take a few weeks...gotta find the 'right one' :), gotta move....gotta update my mailing address!! I think I read somewhere I am probably gonna drop my nic levels too after the REO.....gotta vape all my 18 mg asap...getting busy...:vapor: thanks for all the congrats!! I know I need something on top but I'll figure that out later. !!!!! Happy Friday !!!!!

Tracey

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That's BEAUTIFUL Megan. That's probably a better idea since the waiting list is so long. Isn't it like 18 months or so? I'd really like my NT banner to reflect a profit some day. haha...that won't happen for a while. BTW, have a flight booked to DEN for 8/29 staying until 9/3 if I can get away from the office. I'll touch base with you before that if it looks like we'll make it. I probably should tell my son soon. :D

A couple of ?? for the NT Reonauts though (because I never post anywhere except here). My copper vein mini smells like metal. Duh. Problem for me is my hands smell slightly like a penny and I can actually taste it so messes with my juice flavors. Will a clear coat kill that?

Also, when it comes to battery safety, do they just stop taking a charge so you know to buy new ones or is there a rule of thumb time frame to replace them?

Clear coat for certain! Plus it keeps the color nice. ;)

Others have answered your battery question I'm sure but that is what I'm thinking.

Do get in touch! I'm not able to get out much but there is plenty of cats that would love to say hello to you! Plus, you can see my stash in person...:evil:

An the Dibi run coming up is in the 60-70 range and he has spots already out to the 300 range. It's easy to get on the list and there is no money involved until he is ready to ship your mod so it would be a very good thing to PM Pdib and get your name in there! :thumb:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
ah i knew the long one wasn't a REO, the other looked like a woodvil lol. beautiful!

This was my woodville I had to "re-home" it as it was too big for my hands so it took two hands to squonk and vape. Moved it in with a very nice new father...

Reo Grand, MVP2, Dibi:

Grand, MVP2, Woodville:

Woodville:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread