Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Useless post of the day:

Hexohm. I know it's pricey, but could be the last mod you buy. It's a powerful, durable, workhorse with no bells or whistles, no screen to fail. If the board goes bad, you send it back and craving vapor will fix it free for life, even if you bought it second-hand. I found one for 95 bucks at a local B&M on clearance.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
geekvape-aegis-kit-aegis-100w-mod-with-new.jpg

Geekvape Aegis starter kit ~$60 (single battery; supports multiple battery sizes with included battery adapter sled). Water, shock and dust resistant resulting in one of the more rugged and durable mods on the market. 100 watts. Wattage and TC. Supports 18650/2660/2077/21700 battery sizes.

Geekvape Aegis Legend 200 watt mod available (uses two 18650 batteries) (~ $65)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i'd have to say the aegis legend, it's pretty solid...and while it does have bells and whistles, it's not overly complicated and you don't even have to use them, I don't, it stays in power mode

[edit]nevermind, just saw you said that you DON'T want a squonker, my bad...

so yeah i'd have to say the aegis legend then

Last edited:
Reactions: introvert

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I will usually give thanks for the suggestions but you have all given me too many great ones so I'm still considering what I will purchase.

Also, It's Christmas time, money is tight and that will most likely play a part in my choice.

But I do thank you all for the advice.

If your worried about money the single battery GeekVape Aegis is on sale for 38 dollars - full kit.

Geekvape AEGIS 100W Kit

Shock proof, water resistant, solid quality all the way around, and less than 45 shipped.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Sorry I overlooked the budget limitation.

But, I like to add, whoever smoke 20-a-day, was paying that amount every month.
For a device that will last for decades to come, it's a fair amount.
Anyway, the Pico 75 W has proved to be well above average for reliability and longevity in its class, so that is my suggestion for a budget-limited quest for quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread