I Wanted to Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Well, I wanted to try the Infinity. Buyer beware I guess. Short on cash and got a "good" deal in the classifieds. I think I might have just got burnt.

Package arrives. Put batteries on charger. Open NotCigs, read manual. (Boy, that's a complicated manual BTW. :laugh: ) batteries charged. Insert batteries. Blue light shining. Hmm. Check batteries. Flat sides toward spring, check. Screw cap back on. Light shining. Push button to see if it is stuck down. Nope. Working fine. Top cap is getting warm.

:facepalm: I just got screwed, huh?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
The top cap is getting hot ? most likely what is happening is that there is a short in the connection , do you get the LED ON when there is no atty , do you get it ON when there is an atty attached ? let me know we will get it working for you .

you can also CHAT me on the web site for a faster reply .

Buzz

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be a sweetie and wipe the seatie."

Haha!
That's great, never heard that one before.
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Maybe it's an Oregon thing, LOL. My grandparents used to have a plaque over their toilet that said that. I made one for my boys, but it didn't work until I made them start cleaning around the toilet. That kind of sticks in a nine year old's mind . . . "ewwww, but it's not all my pee!" "Well, non of it is mine. Clean it up." I'm mean, aren't I? :laugh:

BTW, I forgot to post a picture of my Infinity that I received yesterday, only to ship back out today. :laugh: :facepalm:
(I want to be clear that I bought this on the classifieds, so I didn't receive it from NotCigs with problems.)

freakystylie-albums-gear-supplies-picture31215-notcigs-infinity.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread