I was a newbie 5 minutes ago... PRYAMID tea bag is a good tip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I am still a newbie really... it's just been about 1.5 months.

I tried something today that I wished I tried 45 days ago - I wanted to urge the newer newbies to do it... so here it goes:

buy the pyramid tea bags from the grocery store... Lipton... about 3.99 for 20 tea bags...

cut the top, empty the tea, open along the seams, cut down the middle and you have 2 fillings...
roll it up the long way, fold in half, trim the excess and you are good to go... easy, easy, easy...

*the youtube video shows you EXACTLY how to do it...
maybe someone can post the link...

Put that material in your 510/ego/901 etc...

IT IS SO MUCH BETTER!
I can fit 15-20 drops in - and the vaping lasts 3x-4x longer than with the normal / factory filling...

I love my janty ego so much more now.

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Rochester, New York, United States
I used to use the LTB mod, until i found the Blue foam mod... it is SOO MUCH BETTER. you get about 5x the amount you would from the LTB! and you use almost every drop you put into it. i highly suggest it.

I used the PTB and Blue Foam. I would have to say I like the BFM better, but now I'm a dripper. If you decide on becoming a dripper, I would get a T-Tip from Super T. Its a bit pricey but very easy to do and worth the investment, wouldn't recommend it but was dripping while going 70mph on the I-90 this weekend.

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Where do you get the blue foam?

If you are interested in trying foam, I would suggest the fluval foam. The blue foam has a nasty taste to it and I don't care how many times you wash it. Many people have commented on it so it is just not my tastebuds alone. :rolleyes: Make sure you buy the foam and not the polishing pads. You can purchase fluval at any pet store as it is aquatic filter material the same as the blue foam. Just rinse it out thoroughly and there you go. IMHO, I think the PTB is better than the foam but we all have our favorites! :D Good Luck and Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread