I wish my Vape store did.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbishop

May 8, 2013
Upland, CA
I go to B&Ms as a last resort! Everything they're doing is bad. Selling to minors, overpricing everything, and even selling clones/forgeries as authentic.

I've had enough and I stock up online so I don't have to walk in. ebay/FT/ecb are where I spend my money. Since switching back to mechs and using rebuildables I really only have to buy juice on ecb and restock wire/mesh on ebay.

So, I guess I wish the B&Ms would just close or get right. I'm in the inland empire in southern California. The B&Ms in LA/OC have more reasonably priced cartos/juice/batts.

I quit smoking to save my life and save my money, so I shop where ever I can get quality stuff at the best price. The only thing a B&M can offer me over an online shop is a "lounge". My lounge is where my playstation is.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
One of mine does, but only eLiquid.

That one night when I only had the two Spinners and they both wonked out at the same time, I would have given Rickajho's right nut to have them deliver me something - ANYTHING - that would power up....lol I came really close to smoking cigarettes that night but made it out alive.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
*giggles* Same here, from Germany. ;)

And housecalls with free rides on the Provari? Hm........ :D

/edit:
And no, nobody in Germany has ever heard of Frankfurt either, same as Palm Springs in the US :D

WHAAAAAA? no vape shops in ol Germany?
how am I gonna convert my family???

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I wish my local vape store did............... OPEN!!! I don't know of one single B&M in the Palm Springs area. Palm Springs!!!! Has anyone heard of this place?

Must be located somewhere between Boston and Frankfurt? Sigh...

I really don't get it, why some of what should be the most obvious major markets have no vape stores. Frankfurt? Palm Springs? Boston? You gotta be kidding. (And no a wagon cart in the Galeria Mall in Cambridge doesn't count...)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
That one night when I only had the two Spinners and they both wonked out at the same time, I would have given Rickajho's right nut to have them deliver me something - ANYTHING - that would power up....lol I came really close to smoking cigarettes that night but made it out alive.

Ummm... I would like to remind you at this time that "those" are not yours to share.

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
WHAAAAAA? no vape shops in ol Germany?
how am I gonna convert my family???

Well, there are vape shops in Germany - there are a lot in the Cologne / Düsseldorf area, for example.
But, for some weird reason, there is not a single vape shop in the Frankfurt area. Hm.. I mean, Frankfurt is only the banking and financial capital of Germany and it only has the biggest international airport of the whole country. And it only has the skyline that most people have seen when thinking of Frankfurt http://img.fotocommunity.com/images...cht/Frankfurt-Skyline-bei-Nacht-a27320711.jpg
Small, insignificant place, if you ask me ...

Ah well, I order online, and I do get jealous when I read of all your B&M stores..

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
what would you wish that your local B&M or online vape store did/provide/offer?
More variety in all realms.... More juices that aren't just one-note flavors (apple, grape, etc.). More mods-- both regulated & mechanical, in different price ranges. More juice delivery options than clearos and RBAs. More accessories.

Also, what would you HATE for them to do or HATE that they are doing right now?
Most of them seem to be pushing mechs on anyone who wants something other than eGos, and those mechs don't appear to come with any safety instruction from the shops.

I wish vape stores, both online and B & M's, would lend out units for potential customers to try. If that isn't a possibility, then perhaps rent them for a nominal fee.
I think that would be an excellent idea. Other kinds of equipment stores, such as REI, do this.

I would wish that they would train their staff to know the products they sell.

Offer more than just rebranded cheap juice.
Yes. In fairness, some of our juice offerings are improving substantially around here. There's a shop selling Five Pawns and some other premium brands, for example. But most of them could use some improvement.

I wish they offered different mg of nicotine.
Yep.

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
My favorite part about my B&M is that they let us sample the juices before we buy them and that they guarantee products for 90 days with receipt.

There's two shops I go to, one is mainly a hardware store and the other one I go to for my juices. The hardware one repairs the batteries for free as long as you purchase from them. They carry a bunch of cartos clearos and so fourth as well. It's great being able to touch and see a product for myself instead of basing solely upon online reviews.

I wish there was more juice diversity though of course, can there ever be enough juice!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I live in the middle of freakin' nowhere, but many vape shops have popped up in the recent past. I can honesly say there is nothing I want. A couple of them even have the occassional ProVari or two, which is nice to see what color they actually are.

Ok, one wish, that my favorite one would carry Ikenvape cartos, IBTanked, and ProVaris all the time. Then I would never shop online.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Hey guys!

For me, I wish that the online sites make their sites prettier. Loll yes it might sound silly :oops: but some websites look so outdated that I feel like I can't trust them with my credit card info...

Thanks and as always, Vape ON!

Oh my gosh, YES! I think 90 percent of the vaping websites need a major professional makeover! At the very least, they need a proofreader. I thought I was the only one. Glad to see I am not alone.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
I guess I can't complain too much about my local B and M's. I have three in my area, one of which just opened and I haven't been to yet. One makes their liquid on premises and you can order any nic or PG/VG you want, and their juices are good and well priced. They have a limited line of hardware but good stuff. The other one sells one of the fairly well known liquids and has a pretty extensive line of hardware. Yes, they are more expensive than buying online but the owner will discount or throw in something extra. I really like that I can go get something I need right away and it's worth the extra money. Both these places are owned by people who are trying to create good businesses and I try to support them as much as I can. You can sample at both shops

I also do buy online, especially liquid. If I could change anything, I wish the local shops carried more 'branded' liquid lines.

Funny, I was at Costco last night and noticed that they have a big display for Enjoy. Bulk liquid next? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread