The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I wish my Vape store did.....

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by minoh, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dconnor

Dconnor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I have been to most of the shops in town, and northside, but don't get down to Henderson much. DIY is $14 for 20ml, and I usually add a double flavor shot option they have for 50 cent extra. Vegas Vapor is $8.95 for 15ml. Both mix them to order, and have samples to try. I live in NW side of town, so they are up there. I would recommend a trip up to DIY Flavor Shack. Long time supplier to ECF, and have a thread of their own in the suppliers forum. Give you a good reason to take a ride in the beautiful weather we are having!

2. OzarkTroutBum

OzarkTroutBum Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    Ozarks
    Online sites should do three things to make me happy.

Post the PG/VG ratio of liquids where you do not have to hunt or ask.

Post pictures with something recognizable to give a size perspective. A ruler, Coke can or even a quarter.

Post the address where I dont have to hunt for it.

For local shops its pretty simple.

Would it bankrupt you to stock some Aspire, Vapeonly, Anyvape or Aro tanks?

EVERYONE has the same damn stock. Protanks, Vivi Novas, iClears, Evods and some cheap clearos. ENOUGH already.
    If you are unsure of the product just stock a few of the easy to sell colors and see how they go. Try using them yourself or let your employees use them in the shop instead of the same protank or cartotank you've been sucking on since you opened.
    If you don't try anything new its likely your customers won't either and if they do they'll buy it somewhere else.

3. ta2dave76

ta2dave76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I ride everyday no matter the weather! Got some crazy looks while out in one of our floods this year....

Ill plan a trip up that way in a couple weeks maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.