i wont be able to vape. where do i get my nicotine from???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
mhh, so you keep your liquids on the refrigerator?
im glad you brought this up, because my liquid should arrive any minute, and i have no clue of where to store it.
I think i remember reading somewhere, that it should be stored in a dark place because nicotine degrades with light?
reglardless of dark or not, should i store my liquid on the refrigerator?

>Benzin....good to hear you found a way to cope and I wish you continued success and good fortune. You might note the following also.

>georgie....I've marked and kept a portion of each purchase for quality control purposes and have about 7ml left from my initial in-store purchase of JAN 06,2012, the day the wife and I switched to vaping. I vape a 1.1ml tank from those samples every few days and there has been no noticeable degradation/deterioration to date. My last order was 150ml of my juice and 45ml of what I mix with mine for the wife....a 30-50 (realistically) 60-day supply. I'm now comfortable with a 200ml order at this time. Oh, I store it at 3°C.

An additional, initial concern was source. However, I've found no vendor who stays constantly stocked with what I vape and I have to switch sources every time I order. I have to purchase in these quantities to insure I have backup stock due to vendor unreliability.

Everyone have a most wonderful weekend ahead and happy vaping.

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
YIPEEEEEEE! :)
Its finally here!
just finished refilling 15 used V2cigs cartos (KR808), each took about 18/25 drops to saturate, the whole thing took me about 15 minutes (using the "pop the top & drip" method), and i only used about 1/3 of a 30ml bottle.
And the taste....
ohhh man! 24mg Dekang USA mix is SO MUCH better that the prefilled 12mg "Congress" from V2!!!
And btw, i think 24mg is just about right for me. its not too strong, TH is just right, great flavor, very very satisfying.
:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

Dec 31, 2011
I'd get the gum, at least you'll get some nic. If push comes to shove get a pack of smokes so you don't lose it. I believe vaping should be a positive experience, not stressful. Having a few smokes is not going to kill you, it'll likely keep your stress level down till you get your juice.

This is a really good example of why we should stock up.

Good luck Benzin.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Storing in the fridge is Not ideal due to condensation issues (and it's really not needed as PG/VG store fine at room temp as do flavorings) a cooler dark (drawer etc. ) is much better IMO

I have two options; store in fridge or at 30-35°C. I keep 15ml or less at a time at room temp....rest stays in the fridge and quality is routinely monitored. My juice is perfect! Expecting arrival of 200ml more on Monday and I'm the happiest of campers.
:vapor:

YIPEEEEEEE! :)
Its finally here!
just finished refilling 15 used V2cigs cartos (KR808), each took about 18/25 drops to saturate, the whole thing took me about 15 minutes (using the "pop the top & drip" method), and i only used about 1/3 of a 30ml bottle.
And the taste....
ohhh man! 24mg Dekang USA mix is SO MUCH better that the prefilled 12mg "Congress" from V2!!!
And btw, i think 24mg is just about right for me. its not too strong, TH is just right, great flavor, very very satisfying.
:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

Good for you, Benzin. Now, if you like the Dekang USA Mix, try their Desert Ship in 24mg. Smoother and a bit more moist and flavorful with a better throat hit.

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
I have two options; store in fridge or at 30-35°C. I keep 15ml or less at a time at room temp....rest stays in the fridge and quality is routinely monitored. My juice is perfect! Expecting arrival of 200ml more on Monday and I'm the happiest of campers.
:vapor:
i put them on the drawer. I cant recall where, (i think it was wikipedia???) but i recall reading in an article about nicotine (not ecigs or tobbaco, just nicotine) that it degrades if exposed to light. ill try to look it up and report back.

Good for you, Benzin. Now, if you like the Dekang USA Mix, try their Desert Ship in 24mg. Smoother and a bit more moist and flavorful with a better throat hit.
yep, they have desert ship too.
Man! they have sooo many flavors, i cant make up my mind on what to order next. hehe

georgie_concept

Verified Member
>Benzin....good to hear you found a way to cope and I wish you continued success and good fortune. You might note the following also.

>georgie....I've marked and kept a portion of each purchase for quality control purposes and have about 7ml left from my initial in-store purchase of JAN 06,2012, the day the wife and I switched to vaping. I vape a 1.1ml tank from those samples every few days and there has been no noticeable degradation/deterioration to date. My last order was 150ml of my juice and 45ml of what I mix with mine for the wife....a 30-50 (realistically) 60-day supply. I'm now comfortable with a 200ml order at this time. Oh, I store it at 3°C.

An additional, initial concern was source. However, I've found no vendor who stays constantly stocked with what I vape and I have to switch sources every time I order. I have to purchase in these quantities to insure I have backup stock due to vendor unreliability.

Everyone have a most wonderful weekend ahead and happy vaping.

Hi n9emz,
tell me what exsact flavour / sort that is, and maybe i can offer you that on a regular basis ;o)
wierdest thing with my taste i had.. it was called apple pie or crumble i think but it was realy awfull and tasted like bitter burnt medicine.. ICK!
anywhoo
g

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Hi n9emz,
tell me what exsact flavour / sort that is, and maybe i can offer you that on a regular basis ;o)
wierdest thing with my taste i had.. it was called apple pie or crumble i think but it was realy awfull and tasted like bitter burnt medicine.. ICK!
anywhoo
g

Dekang Desert Ship 24mg 100% PG full flavor tobacco (Camel facsimile)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Something I suggest is order some plain PG and plain VG to always keep on hand. This is just incase you get in a pinch you can always make a mix of PG/VG to vape, it is very satisfying as you can still blow clouds of vaper while waiting for an order to arrive. It is also helpful if you need to reduce your nic level. 24 maybe fine now but in the future you may find it too strong, and you can reduce the nic level some by adding some PG/VG. Also if you ever get a liquid that is to thick to vape, a few drops of PG in the carto makes a big difference. Just something every vaper finds so handy to have around :) bnrk

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Something I suggest is order some plain PG and plain VG to always keep on hand. This is just incase you get in a pinch you can always make a mix of PG/VG to vape, it is very satisfying as you can still blow clouds of vaper while waiting for an order to arrive. It is also helpful if you need to reduce your nic level. 24 maybe fine now but in the future you may find it too strong, and you can reduce the nic level some by adding some PG/VG. Also if you ever get a liquid that is to thick to vape, a few drops of PG in the carto makes a big difference. Just something every vaper finds so handy to have around :) bnrk

Thanks....we're thinking in tandem. Mixed up a total of 48ml in test bottles last night. Tried between 1/4 and 1/2 ml of each and like I stated in another thread....tasted like a hospital smells and I'd rather lick the bottom of a pay toilet seat than vape it at this point. All are in the dark at room temperature and will let them breathe for awhile tonight. Then back in the dark for a week and see what happens.

I vaped some straight 36mg nic base and some straight 0-nic PG. I determined the nasty undertone emanated from the nic base. The samples are: straight Dekang tobacco, a tobacco blend, 555, Double RY4, and Virginia Fire Cure; all 24mg 100% PG with flavors varying from two to eight percent.

Not necessarily regarding as disastrous results, but no telling right now how much supply of Desert Ship I'll go through before the samples settle down....may be awhile if ever.

JoltinJoe

Mar 23, 2012
Laramie, WY
One word: Snus.

Absolutely right. The same thing happened to me that is currently happening to Benzin. I knew that the patch/gum didn't work (made me sick to my stomach) and I had already started to hate the taste of analogs (plus I didn't want to try to stretch a pack out for 48 hours). So, I went into a local tobacco shop with the intention of buying an Arturo Fuente cigar, struck up a conversation with the owner, and walked out with my cigar and a small tin of snus. The cigar killed my cravings for that night, and the snus got me through the next day at work. Then my bottle of 24 mg liquid arrived and the rest is history.

lemonsurvey

Moved On
Mar 21, 2012
TX
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread