I would like to see a new carrying case design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England

devonschmoker

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Portland, OR USA
Will need to mod the interior with foam & fabric, bu I found this rather nice tobacco tin on eBay: Large hinged lid tobacco tin paper holder circle scroll on eBay, also, Tobacco Tins, Tobacciana Smoking, Collectables (end time 05-Apr-09 09:07:20 BST)
It should be plenty big enough to hold everything, and I thought that the 'papers holder' would work well to hold some kitchen roll i case of spillages.
I really like that little cases design. Great find Angela, thanks! It is great to know that there is one out there. Now I just need to find one that is in the states. I don’t like to have things shipped internationally if I can. :)

Listen These pen styles will soon be obselete...The new fad is Disposable atomizer cartridge with tons of vapor and no need to replace atomizers so frequently...There is going to be a case that charges your battery and carry your cigs at the same time...Allready one on the market and I will sonn be introducing one as well

The charging option is only a option, not a requirement. I don’t see it to be super important, just a cool thing to see. The only requirement is that it holds a fully assembled device and looks good while doing so.
As far as disposable atomizer carts go….
*Begin mild rant.*
The only up side to disposable atomizer cartridges are that you don’t have atomizer failures. The big down sides are plentiful. The cost is one of the biggest. You can’t refill them so you are limited to the fluid that comes in the cart and the cost issue comes into play here again. The other one is clutter. I can’t stand the “Just throw it away” mentality. I am a chain vapor. Personally, I would never get a disposable atomizer/cart combo it just wouldn’t be cost effective. I would end up spending more than I did when I smoked analogs. I don’t think that they would catch on. I know it would cause a stir out here if they caught on and where here (In Oregon) in mass numbers. Oregon is a very eco-friendly place and the little bits of discarded metal would drive people nuts. I also wouldn’t want to see this device to be someone’s introduction to vaping. They would see it as a more expensive alternative to smoking instead of a less expensive one. *End rant*
Sorry about that. :oops: I just don’t like the idea of the atomizer cart thing at all. But I do have a question. Do you know if that case will hold a fully assembled device? (It may be useful to some users with other devices with some modifications.)

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
I agree, I would like a case to carry a fully assembled e-cig, an extra battery, an extra cartridge and an extra atomizer. I see some of the homemade solutions that include a bunch of stuff like the liquid bottle... I just want something for a day, or just for a night out. It's annoying to have the e-cig loose in my pocket.
Hey there, I have suggested this before in other threads: Go to your local Walmart or any retailer that sells camera equipment, bring your PV with you. Check out carrying cases for small digital cameras. Some are nice and small, have a belt clip or loop for carrying ease, and have multiple pockets for batteries and carts. You will find that that area of the case that is used for the actual digi camera is a great spot to hold your bottle of juice, and/or atomizer and the charger.
Just my 2 cents
-VP

• Deleted by Oliver

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I don't know about all atomizer cartridges, but it is possible to refill the Vapor King carts. Somebody said they had refilled 9 times and it was still working great.

I, too have been refilling my Vapor King carts with very good results. If it were not cost effective, I would not have considered it.

so2late4me

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Williston ND
I would love to see a locking or child proof case. When i smoked analogs I only had to worry the kids might grab and break a cig or maybe try to put it in their mouth. But now If my tot got his hands on my pv he could Accidently smoke it! I can not find any kind of case that locks and is not way to big to put in a purse or pocket. If anyone has any ideas how to get on or make one let me know please, thanks.

Preston Girl

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA
Well, I just purchased one of those pcc thingies from theelectroniccigarette.co.uk

Its for the titan.

Saw a video review on the PCC that made me finally go for it. :D

Rita

Would it be suitable for an EVO ? It's hard to see from the pictures on their website what the inside is like. Is it sectioned off?...an area for assembled ecigs, carts and 3ml bottle? :confused:

Do you remember where you saw the video on this?

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
Listen These pen styles will soon be obselete...The new fad is Disposable atomizer cartridge with tons of vapor and no need to replace atomizers so frequently...There is going to be a case that charges your battery and carry your cigs at the same time...Allready one on the market and I will sonn be introducing one as well

This is absolutely the case - some of suppliers that still show the pens on their sites don't even make them anymore. A few have them marked (old style) or something to that effect and leave off the pricing unless you keep pressing them for it.

I was told they simply cost too much to make and the margins aren't as good for the manufacturer. Enough people like them here in the states that someone will surely keep making it - but don't be surprised if the price goes up as more manufacturers drop it off.

twolostminds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in....

I'd love for someone to make a 901 case that could carry 2 batteries, 2 atty's, a few (maybe 4 or 5) carts and a small one or two ml dropper bottle.
Would be nice if it could hold a fully assembled 901 but I personally would rather have a space in it to hold an atty and cart in one slot and battery seperate so it wont accidently turn on.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the TW tin only more streamlined and with a hinged lid.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Would it be suitable for an EVO ? It's hard to see from the pictures on their website what the inside is like. Is it sectioned off?...an area for assembled ecigs, carts and 3ml bottle? :confused:

Do you remember where you saw the video on this?

The battery on an M401 is ~ 10mm longer than the Dura/Titan battery (the dura battery is thicker, though). The Dura batteries have female threads, while the 401 has male...might be able to maybe make an adapter of sorts, and an M402 or 403 battery, but I doubt it, sadly...

A video review link, by igetcha:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/8913-hi-def-pcc-titan-charging-case-review.html

theirs a nice case for the 901 pen on the vapor trails e-cig site ,however i want a sm case for holding more carts and at least 2 extra battery and a small bottle of juice like the glass dropper bottles on e liquid planet website those bottles are by far the best their about 2 in long and not much thicker then a cig and they dont leak / i hate the fact that the cases leave unused space in them and yes i would like to see some better metals to protect products. Maybee just a case to have inserts in them for batteries a little flip up felt lid like whats inside a little girls jewelry box to keep atomizers from bouncin around and a deeper swell compression for a small bottle of juice> i hope they make a good case for the "prodigy@ puresmoker this could resolve my needs for a case ...also need case for the janty stick >>>>>>anyone know of any?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    • Deleted by PTJD
    • Reason: Supplier posting products in feature thread.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    When I am going out for a short time I use a spare reading glasses case that I picked up at Ace Hardware for 3.99. When I am hitting the road for the day for work I take along my pelican...

gc1.jpg

pelican4.jpg

pelican5.jpg

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread