Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Darn, I was getting ready to order a couple of these tanks, and have just seen a new thread on ecf concerning annealing glass tanks to relieve the stress. I haven't seen anywhere that clearly states that these tanks have been annealed. I'm not trying to be negative here, but just wondering about this, as I don't want to just assume they have.

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
just got my first ibt glass carto tank and i love it, but i use eGo's and it feels and looks top heavy on them. here's a pic.

0810131941.jpg

i got the long one cause i have so many XL boges on hand. maybe should have gotten a shorter one but oh well too late. i need to get a cone to make it look more sleek. my learning progress....ongoing. :p

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A nice review. I just ordered my tank and it should be here Monday. Unfortunately, they were out of boge cartos, but oh well. If I like them, and I suspect I will as I'm ok enough with my cheap Smoktech for now, I'm gonna order 2 or 3 in assorted colors and maybe get them beveled. Has anyone gotten them beveled? Pics? I kinda want to see it before I do it ya know?

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
Excellent review! I've got their 25mm XL tank with stainless steel caps, I love it. That trick with the plastic case it comes in really works. I got to meet these guys at vapestock a few months ago, the guy there showed me himself.

what trick is that, can you share? :)

i got three new tubes today, so i will be much more careful with them than the last one.

AgentMSG

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Florida
what trick is that, can you share? :)

I sure can!

Assemble the tank and insert a carto, fill with juice of choice. (Mine isn't filled in the pic).

Before putting the drip tip on, drop the assembled tank into the plastic container the tank should've come in. From that point, you just screw the cap on and off repeatedly while holding it upright (I've got it resting on the desk in my pictures because I'm lazy). Apparently this creates some kind of pressure differential that forces the juice from the tank into the carto. You should be able to see bubbles coming out of the holes in the carto. You'll know you're done when you see a drop of juice come out of the bottom of the carto.

Sometimes if it doesn't seem to be going fast enough I'll hold it as shown in the pic and squeeze the container, that seems to work pretty well also.

Hope this helps! :laugh:

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I just got these 2 today

Both 19 mm extra longs. Work great with 45mm cartos.

One is a clear with "grape" end caps, which I have filled with a grape ejuice (of course)
The other is a custom color. Black and White Panda Swirl, with red end caps. Filled with Red Hot.

They are beautiful.
Well made.
Came with spare o-rings (which I have promptly lost!)
They both came in "Thinghys". I don't completely understand how to prime a carto with the Thinghys yet. Is there a video posted somewhere?

I ordered these on a Thursday, around 4 PM, paid the 4 extra dollars for Priority shipping, got the Saturday! 2 days, that's awesome! It helps that we are both in California :)

I am very pleased.

IBTs copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread