IBTANKED.... Show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Question: Does anyone know what mm to order so it'll fit right on my Cana DNA30? I want it to be as flush as possible to the ring like my kayfun is. Or I guess, whats the bottom mm of the kayfun light could also be asked lol. And also, I will be ordering a halfling so where do I get carto's that are that small? And one more question! Does anyone have any experience they can share on how Bobas Bounty is in these tanks? Any help is appreciated!

I have some Boba’s Bounty in one of my IBTanked tanks and it is wicking like a champ! I haven’t had any problems with it whatsoever – this is the first cartomizer I’ve used BB in, so it might just be an exceptional carto (Smok 2.0 Ohm single coil 2 hole XL from IBTanked) but I have had absolutely no problems with it – in fact, I was sort of scared that it might flood on me when I saw all the bubbles while vaping. :laugh:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I had to show this one off...I have many, many clear tanks and just recently got into "color". I have a few IBTanks painted by the Master's like this one in the Black and Gold Swirl with a Tispsy DT on the Bronze Metallic Provari -

BrnzProV.jpg

But with all the "clear" glass ones I purchased in my early days of vaping, I wanted some color...so my daughter painted this with glass paint and of course it is a Dragonfly (cutsie) paired with Green IBTPro22, Blue endcaps with blue washers, and a cheap little DT I had on hand...

dgnfy.jpg

She said it was really difficult to paint, and ended up looking like the Dragonfly was "smiling"...

Reactions: Bookworm

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Can someone tell me what the difference between the stainless steel end caps and clear anodized end caps is as far as appearance.

Hope this picture helps, the SS caps are machined stainless steel just like most of our rings etc...the anodized are aluminum and therefore lighter and the anodizing gives it more of a Satin type finish more akin to the finish on the Satin ProVari...

DSCN0854.jpg

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Hope this picture helps, the SS caps are machined stainless steel just like most of our rings etc...the anodized are aluminum and therefore lighter and the anodizing gives it more of a Satin type finish more akin to the finish on the Satin ProVari...

DSCN0854.jpg

Kinda thought it was something like that. Thanks!!!

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
My 22mm XL black with clear tank. Getting ready to order two more.

Debating if I wanna get standard or XL. Been reading that some people have better carto life out of standards. And still debating if I wanna try Boge or Ikenvape (if I can find them in stock)

Those of you that have ordered Boge do you find that the punched or slotted work better?

ezu2unuq.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G2

Last edited:

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I've been using standard, punched, Smok cartos and have been happy with them. I tried punched Boge cartos once and the ones that I got tasted nasty to me. My wife had the same tank and juice, but had the Smok carto in her's, and side my side we could both taste a difference, Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but I won't be buying the Boge cartos again, anytime soon.

txcolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Plano, TX
I have some Boge Slotted but my go to cartos are still the Smok. I use the two hole single coil and punch two extra holes for my thick VG juice.

On the life difference between standard and XL, I have not seen a difference and use both daily. I could see someone thinking the standards last longer because you have to fill that tank more than you do with an XL. I use the 22 XL from IBTanked daily and that thing holds significantly more juice than my standards.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just from my personal experience, Boges are harder to fill for the way I fill my cartos (drip & flick) because of the denser polyfill. They also don't seem to last very long. I use the two hole Smoktech cartos as my backup cartos.

I use Ikenvape Platinum Punched standard resistance (2.5 ohm) as my main cartos. I've not tried the slotted ones offered, but I think I'll try those with my next order. IKV cartos seem to be more consistant, have better flavor, and last longer in a tank than the other brands to me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

DSCN0854.jpg

So...for us slow learners (and NON-ProThingy owners)...in the picture...which is which???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread