The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTANKED.... Show em off

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by sigtausteve, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    I have some Boba’s Bounty in one of my IBTanked tanks and it is wicking like a champ! I haven’t had any problems with it whatsoever – this is the first cartomizer I’ve used BB in, so it might just be an exceptional carto (Smok 2.0 Ohm single coil 2 hole XL from IBTanked) but I have had absolutely no problems with it – in fact, I was sort of scared that it might flood on me when I saw all the bubbles while vaping. :laugh:

2. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    I had to show this one off...I have many, many clear tanks and just recently got into "color". I have a few IBTanks painted by the Master's like this one in the Black and Gold Swirl with a Tispsy DT on the Bronze Metallic Provari -

[​IMG]

But with all the "clear" glass ones I purchased in my early days of vaping, I wanted some color...so my daughter painted this with glass paint and of course it is a Dragonfly (cutsie) paired with Green IBTPro22, Blue endcaps with blue washers, and a cheap little DT I had on hand...

[​IMG]

She said it was really difficult to paint, and ended up looking like the Dragonfly was "smiling"...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Garemlin

Garemlin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    In the Mist
    Can someone tell me what the difference between the stainless steel end caps and clear anodized end caps is as far as appearance.

4. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    Hope this picture helps, the SS caps are machined stainless steel just like most of our rings etc...the anodized are aluminum and therefore lighter and the anodizing gives it more of a Satin type finish more akin to the finish on the Satin ProVari...

[​IMG]

5. Garemlin

Mar 15, 2013
    In the Mist
    Kinda thought it was something like that. Thanks!!!

6. Garemlin

Mar 15, 2013
    In the Mist
    My 22mm XL black with clear tank. Getting ready to order two more.

Debating if I wanna get standard or XL. Been reading that some people have better carto life out of standards. And still debating if I wanna try Boge or Ikenvape (if I can find them in stock)

Those of you that have ordered Boge do you find that the punched or slotted work better?

[​IMG]

Tap'd from my LG G2

7. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    I've been using standard, punched, Smok cartos and have been happy with them. I tried punched Boge cartos once and the ones that I got tasted nasty to me. My wife had the same tank and juice, but had the Smok carto in her's, and side my side we could both taste a difference, Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but I won't be buying the Boge cartos again, anytime soon.

8. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Overall I've had way more QC problems with Boge. When they work they taste great. When they don't...they don't. I generally use Smok or Ikenvape.

9. txcolt

txcolt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2013
    Plano, TX
    I have some Boge Slotted but my go to cartos are still the Smok. I use the two hole single coil and punch two extra holes for my thick VG juice.

On the life difference between standard and XL, I have not seen a difference and use both daily. I could see someone thinking the standards last longer because you have to fill that tank more than you do with an XL. I use the 22 XL from IBTanked daily and that thing holds significantly more juice than my standards.

10. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Just from my personal experience, Boges are harder to fill for the way I fill my cartos (drip & flick) because of the denser polyfill. They also don't seem to last very long. I use the two hole Smoktech cartos as my backup cartos.

I use Ikenvape Platinum Punched standard resistance (2.5 ohm) as my main cartos. I've not tried the slotted ones offered, but I think I'll try those with my next order. IKV cartos seem to be more consistant, have better flavor, and last longer in a tank than the other brands to me.

11. gel drops

gel drops Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2011
    South Carolina
    all 6 of my little babies!

Attached Files:

12. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Tragic irony?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

My favorite pair-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    So...for us slow learners (and NON-ProThingy owners)...in the picture...which is which???

15. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    SS on right with mouthpiece. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

16. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    If my failing memory is correct, I think OCD sir and the Mrs. have a Vapeaversary today. Congratulations to you both and have a great year. Hope to see you soon. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.