New York
20131101_225238.jpg

Thanks

SuperLamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
California, USA
From my experience, if you use a decent quality pyrex tank, there's virtually no chance of the tank sliding off of the cartomizer. They fit snug. I carry my PV topped with an IBTanked in my front pocket of my pants. I have twelve IBTanked tanks in total, with a different flavor in each one.

I've never had a tank dump e-liquid, either from coming apart or sliding off the carto. No worries for you. I've never understood the need for the "locking" tanks. They are a "solution" to a problem that never existed, IMHO.

This was my main concern as well. Time to save up for a tank.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
I think I must be really stupid. I look at their website and cant seem to figure out what to do. Do I have to select an item from each of the drop down boxes? I just want a huge, clear tank with cartomizer and tip. The final price keeps coming out to be outrageous so I feel im doing it wrong.

Only select from the dropdown boxes that you need. Example: Click "Complete Tanks" and then select size (diameter). Now choose from the dropdowns... Pick you caps, "1" is a pair. Select tube length, default color is clear. Choose your cartomizer. Choose your tip. Ignore the add color dropdown.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude, How did you order "Rio Canival" tank from IBtanked? They don't have that color option on their website.
IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg

The Rio Carnival was an option about a year ago. You could inquire to see if they would make one for you via special order. You can reach OCD in the "Do You Fiddle with Your Thingy" thread in IBTanked 's supplier subforum at the botton of ECF's home page.

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
Cool - it's a "half 'n half".
Half a tank, Half a VAMO.

LOL Train.
I really dig this mod. Took me a while to figure out the carto device. I am glad I did. I have since ordered two more IBTanked units.
A 22 standard, for my nemmie clone, and a 15 XL for an e-pipe I am purchasing next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread