If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
What the heck are Chubby Gorilla Bottles?

I like the gorilla bottles. 120 ml. Scott's right on his game. I ordered 2/14 at 4:15 PM. Mixed on 2/15. At my door 2/17 at 10 AM.
GORILLA.jpg

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I was going to try to pop the tops to let them breathe. Tried to pry a little, no go. After googling it, I think I’ll leave it in while the bottles are full.

He seems to be running at least one sale a week. Lol.

Work the lid up a hair with a knife blade until you can get a fingernail under it, they DO come off.

Scott said he wanted to Dramatically ramp up production this year, hence the sales? I STRONGLY suggest you check the box on his website to get on his mailing list so you learn of the sales ASAP, especially those who so desire to non-Faceplant. There is a sale today, HUMPDAY, 25% off until Midnight Mountain time (I think). It did not hit my inbox until 2:10 this afternoon.

I am testing 8 flavors. A mega desert, a Blueberry desert, a Tri melon, BlueRaz, Fruit Smoothie, Strawberry desert, Passionfruit, Orange, Guava Bubblegum and Strawberry Honeydew.

I just got started good, I needed to rebuild some coils, the Blueberry desert is good but no better to me than the Blue Cakes. I am working on an ultimate desert now. It has 4 options to choose from to test the testers(?). Samples 2 and 4 of it are unremarkable, hopefully not the "Real" options of the 4.

Don't worry about my opinions though, Scott says I'm one of the pickiest of his customers...

Get on that mailng list to save some coin.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: redeuce

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Work the lid up a hair with a knife blade until you can get a fingernail under it, they DO come off.

Scott said he wanted to Dramatically ramp up production this year, hence the sales? I STRONGLY suggest you check the box on his website to get on his mailing list so you learn of the sales ASAP, especially those who so desire to non-Faceplant. There is a sale today, HUMPDAY, 25% off until Midnight Mountain time (I think). It did not hit my inbox until 2:10 this afternoon.

I am testing 8 flavors. A mega desert, a Blueberry desert, a Tri melon, BlueRaz, Fruit Smoothie, Strawberry desert, Passionfruit, Orange, Guava Bubblegum and Strawberry Honeydew.

I just got started good, I needed to rebuild some coils, the Blueberry desert is good but no better to me than the Blue Cakes. I am working on an ultimate desert now. It has 4 options to choose from to test the testers(?). Samples 2 and 4 of it are unremarkable, hopefully not the "Real" options of the 4.

Don't worry about my opinions though, Scott says I'm one of the pickiest of his customers...

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Some really nice liquids coming up here. I only have 2 more to test, but so far I have enjoyed most of these new flavors (even the melon ones, and I'm not big on melon).

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
I’m on the mailing list.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Some really nice liquids coming up here. I only have 2 more to test, but so far I have enjoyed most of these new flavors (even the melon ones, and I'm not big on melon).
I've always wished Scott had a good melon.

He does now. It IS good.
They are supposed to start bottling the presteeped line next week.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I've ordered from Ohms several times and have always been really happy with his juice. Just recently received an order and everything tastes like soap. I got strawberry cream, coffee and cream, blu moo and sherbert and they all taste like soap. I'm going to let them sit for a while but I've come across soapy tasting juice before and it never got better. I'm disappointed.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I've ordered from Ohms several times and have always been really happy with his juice. Just recently received an order and everything tastes like soap. I got strawberry cream, coffee and cream, blu moo and sherbert and they all taste like soap. I'm going to let them sit for a while but I've come across soapy tasting juice before and it never got better. I'm disappointed.
If you have Facebook, I would go to his page there and leave a message about that. It can't hurt. Doesn't take long and it's free.

FWIW, doing the new flavor tests had me sampling 20-25 different bottles, lots of room for mistakes, no soap. I've never had any bad taste in almost 3 years now.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Bruce, his web site says their juice should steep for a couple of weeks so I'm going to do that and then see. When it's been 3 weeks I will give it a try and if it's still soapy then I will contact him.
If they all taste the same, soapy, that doesn’t sound right. I’d hit Scott up.

Happy sunday, all! So I went through the entire thread and placed an order. I usually vape tobacco and dessert bakery flavors. Here's the goods...

Flavor 1: Ry4
Flavor 2: Hazel-cake
Flavor 3: Blue-cake
Flavor 4: Peach cheesecake
Flavor 5: Honey dreams
Flavor 6: Steam roller
Flavor 7: Dee's bees
Flavor 8: Butterscottie
Flavor 9 : Strawberrysand cream
Flavor 10: Apple pie ala mode

I goofed the first order and Scott deleted no problem. I'll post an update when I receive them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread