The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by OcalaFlGuy, May 23, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redeuce

redeuce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    I don’t know but I’ll let you know when they get here. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    I like the gorilla bottles. 120 ml. Scott's right on his game. I ordered 2/14 at 4:15 PM. Mixed on 2/15. At my door 2/17 at 10 AM. GORILLA.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    I was going to try to pop the tops to let them breathe. Tried to pry a little, no go. After googling it, I think I’ll leave it in while the bottles are full.

4. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just had to pick up 240ml's of Western Tobacco. :)

Pres day.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    He seems to be running at least one sale a week. Lol.

6. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    Work the lid up a hair with a knife blade until you can get a fingernail under it, they DO come off.

Scott said he wanted to Dramatically ramp up production this year, hence the sales? I STRONGLY suggest you check the box on his website to get on his mailing list so you learn of the sales ASAP, especially those who so desire to non-Faceplant. There is a sale today, HUMPDAY, 25% off until Midnight Mountain time (I think). It did not hit my inbox until 2:10 this afternoon.

I am testing 8 flavors. A mega desert, a Blueberry desert, a Tri melon, BlueRaz, Fruit Smoothie, Strawberry desert, Passionfruit, Orange, Guava Bubblegum and Strawberry Honeydew.

I just got started good, I needed to rebuild some coils, the Blueberry desert is good but no better to me than the Blue Cakes. I am working on an ultimate desert now. It has 4 options to choose from to test the testers(?). Samples 2 and 4 of it are unremarkable, hopefully not the "Real" options of the 4.

Don't worry about my opinions though, Scott says I'm one of the pickiest of his customers...

Get on that mailng list to save some coin.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Like Like x 1
  7. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    Some really nice liquids coming up here. I only have 2 more to test, but so far I have enjoyed most of these new flavors (even the melon ones, and I'm not big on melon).

• Like Like x 2
  8. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    I’m on the mailing list.

9. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    6423B6C3-456F-4383-A876-69FC41095076.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
  11. OcalaFlGuy

Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    I've always wished Scott had a good melon.

He does now. It IS good.
    They are supposed to start bottling the presteeped line next week.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Like Like x 1
  12. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    I wish he had another good kiwi based flavor besides Ki-berry, which is one of my favorites. I bought 3 little bottles of kiwi flavor changer. I add it to raspberry and grape ape. It really makes them pop. But I don’t see many with kiwi.

13. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I've ordered from Ohms several times and have always been really happy with his juice. Just recently received an order and everything tastes like soap. I got strawberry cream, coffee and cream, blu moo and sherbert and they all taste like soap. I'm going to let them sit for a while but I've come across soapy tasting juice before and it never got better. I'm disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. OcalaFlGuy

Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    If you have Facebook, I would go to his page there and leave a message about that. It can't hurt. Doesn't take long and it's free.

FWIW, doing the new flavor tests had me sampling 20-25 different bottles, lots of room for mistakes, no soap. I've never had any bad taste in almost 3 years now.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vapemesilly

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Bruce, his web site says their juice should steep for a couple of weeks so I'm going to do that and then see. When it's been 3 weeks I will give it a try and if it's still soapy then I will contact him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. redeuce

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    If they all taste the same, soapy, that doesn’t sound right. I’d hit Scott up.

17. aerosmithkat

aerosmithkat Full Member

Feb 2, 2013
    United States
    Happy sunday, all! So I went through the entire thread and placed an order. I usually vape tobacco and dessert bakery flavors. Here's the goods...

Flavor 1: Ry4
    Flavor 2: Hazel-cake
    Flavor 3: Blue-cake
    Flavor 4: Peach cheesecake
    Flavor 5: Honey dreams
    Flavor 6: Steam roller
    Flavor 7: Dee's bees
    Flavor 8: Butterscottie
    Flavor 9 : Strawberrysand cream
    Flavor 10: Apple pie ala mode

I goofed the first order and Scott deleted no problem. I'll post an update when I receive them :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vapemesilly

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Just an update on my order of soap bubbles from Ohms...(kidding!) after two and a half weeks I had to try them all again. They are much better. I think they can still use more steep time so I will let them sit a while longer.

• Like Like x 1
  19. aerosmithkat

aerosmithkat Full Member

Feb 2, 2013
    United States
    Got my order and it was all in good shape. Off it goes into the juice box to age a few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  20. aerosmithkat

aerosmithkat Full Member

Feb 2, 2013
    United States
    By the way, how long are y'all generally letting your juices sit before you vape them?

• Like Like x 1