If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I decided that I couldn't take the wait anymore! Tested all of them earlier today. Most are delicious, but a few could use some more time steeping. I'm currently vaping a tank of the peach mango, and OMG is it yum!

I liked every flavor I tried (all 15!). I will definitely be placing an order on Friday for five big bottles!

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Does anyone have any input on the frosted donut or blueberry custard? Thanks!
I have both and I like them. The frosted donut isn't real strong in flavor but it's good. I think the blueberry custard is a nice balance of blueberry and custard. Vaping it right now actually.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: jrenae4

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

Big D'S Blueberry Custard took about a month to come around for me; I had purchased the 60ml bottle, so steep time may vary. At first, it was a bit dry and the blueberry faint (as blueberry usually is FOOB). 2 weeks showed improvement with the fresh blueberry rising but the custard still needed time. After a month or so, the vanilla custard smoothed out, the blueberry hit its stride and it became enjoyable.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
At first, it was a bit dry and the blueberry faint (as blueberry usually is FOOB). 2 weeks showed improvement with the fresh blueberry rising but the custard still needed time. After a month or so, the vanilla custard smoothed out, the blueberry hit its stride and it became enjoyable.

That's strange. My Blue Moo was very fragrant FOOB and tasty after a week. I'd say it was fine for me definitely at 2 weeks. The 30 ml bottle of it that came in about 6 days ago smells nice and Blueberrily.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
That's strange. My Blue Moo was very fragrant FOOB and tasty after a week. I'd say it was fine for me definitely at 2 weeks. The 30 ml bottle of it that came in about 6 days ago smells nice and Blueberrily.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Yeah, the Blue Moo was steeped faster than the Big D's Blueberry Custard. But the blueberry was fainter than the strawberry in the the similar Strawberry Blonde. I've noticed this is several blueberry liquids, not just from Ohm's Vapes. But Blue Moo turned around much quicker than the custard.

And, damn -- after a month, that vanilla really kicks in on the Moo and Blonde. :drool:

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

Martnargh

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Miami
I left my order in the car while at work to heat things up. Worked for about half the bottles.
blue moo is delicious.
Big d vanilla custard is so good (prob my fave) im only dripping a little and putting it away for last (thank god i got 30ml of it).
Frosted donut, being vaped as i type this, is really good.
Fruity c is probably the closest thing to fruit loops ive ever vaped (better than nick's imo). Only got 10 mls which i killed today.
Probably gonna keep on frosted donuts for the night ill try some others tomorrow.
Oh i dripped some of the blueberry custard its still too subtle gotta give it more time.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I still have French Maid loaded up, ADV material there at 2 weeks. But, I was growing Peanut Butter crystals in my nose. (Butter Nutter)

Eenough.

Dipped into the Strawberry Shortcake at just 8 days old. Nice fresh Strawberry I hope and suspect will get nicer and at
least Cream, maybe the cake too. Very nice so near birth.

I think my Cookies and Cream from the same time needs more time, not smelling much but a little Chocolate now and then.
So, the next one after the SSC will be The Moo and I already know that's Good FOOB.

Nicoticket still hasn't packed my order from 4 days ago. I would have already had another Ohm's order in hand from Iowa for a
whole day...

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015

I've got about a third of a tank that I've been vaping on throughout the morning. I'm wondering if mine just needs some more steep time, since the flavor is really muted. I think I'll let that one sit for another week before I touch it again. I think that it's going to be tasty though. :D

Going to be vaping on some raspberry limeaid throughout the day. Really looking forward to that one!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I unveiled my first order last night, well 5 of 6 since Red Velvet will be steeping for a third week (or at least a few more days). Impressions after draining about 1mL of each:

The King - He didn't conquer Vape Wild's Peanut Butter Bananza. It's unsweetened PB, a bit oily tasting, and the banana is too subtle. That said, it's still not a bad vape, and I'll have no problem killing it off. Heck, it's probably good enough to vape all day. But unless the banana steeps forward strongly to harmonize the blend, I'll be sticking with VW-PBB's crunchy nanner.

Steam Roller - Winner! Tastes like a vanilla ice-cream milkshake with hazelnut. Probably the most authentic ice-cream taste I've had. Being 2-3 times less expensive depending on quantity, it has completely unseated TVH's VanHazin from my shopping list. Goodbye, old favorite. Hello, new buddy.

Pb&J - Winner! Sweet, fresh strawberry preserves on authentic peanut butter in a great-tasting mix. A new favorite and a sure re-order.

White Coco Raz - It's good, but a little disappointing compared to the luscious smell of the liquid. I don't think it's quite ready yet. I'm getting mostly rich sweet cream, spiked with a raspberry pixie stix. Most raspberry vapes taste a bit chalky to me, but the creaminess has it more subdued here. The cocoa butter taste is just barely peeking. I think it'll be much better in another week.

Oatmeal Cookie - Authentic sweet oatmeal, with hints of raisin, maple and cinnamon. It's done right, but I always passed on the oatmeal cookies so I don't really need it.

Overall: This vendor's on my list now. The bases are high-quality and I fully expect everything to get even better with age. And I'm very pleased to see another great value vendor pushing the market around. More business to you, Ohm's vapes! I'll weigh in later with further opinions and my thoughts on Red Velvet.

*All liquids 50/50 mix w/12mg nicotine, burped/shaken/steeped for 2 weeks from receipt, vaped in Smoktech Micro ADC II tanks with 1.5ohm factory coils, on iStick30 @12.3W

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Nicoticket still hasn't packed my order from 4 days ago. I would have already had another Ohm's order in hand from Iowa for a whole day...
But if Ohm's averaged about 300 orders/day over 4 days do you still think it would get to you that quickly? Lol

I've just started to dig into my Ohm's that was mixed on 5/30. Started off with Red Monkey, which is right up my flavor alley. It's not quite my style though, as it tastes more like the candy version of the fruits. I'd prefer the taste of the actual fruits themselves. I'm not getting any of the cream listed in the description, so it's back in the cabinet for a couple more weeks.

Frosted Donut was up next, and I'm sad to say this is almost flavorless. I probably won't load up that one for the better part of two months. I still have the strawberry and vanilla custards, as well as Fruity Cs and Me Lucky Charms. I'll hit the cereals first if only to give the custards that much more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread