Ihybrid pure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Pockets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Harrisburg, Pa
Ok, I have to admit I have been stalking everything I can find about this soon to be released
hybrid from faceless. I have found they are going to be into production first run in black and green models within 2/3 weeks. The plan is within 8 weeks they should be over 1000 units/month and they will be allowing other venders to stock and sell them but will be controlling the price.... to be held at $99. Other colors will follow as production ramps up. Personally, I have text alerts set up and hope to be able to get my hands on one of the first! :banana:

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
I think I heard Litecigusa would be carrying them. Can you confirm? I know they already carry the F3CTA (out of stock). They might be opening up a B&M in Harrisburg too, either instead of or along with one in Williamsport. That's gonna be awesome for you indeed. :)

They are def opening up a b&m in Williamsport (a few blocks from my house actually : ) ) I drive by it a few times every week to see how they are coming.

It would be awesome to get an ihybrid for under $100

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
A few weeks ago, coming back from a delivery up in the finger lakes, I had the pleasure to stop by their Lock Haven shop on the way back. I practically begged the guy to open up a shop in Pittsburgh. :) He said it would be Harrisburg if anywhere after Williamsport. Still sweet though, as Harrisburg is more on the beaten path for me.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Ive got one and I love it. Faceless showed up at the North Texas Vaper meet and sold 15 of them. I fought my way through line. I've barely used anything else since. Its an awesome mod.

damn, I want one so bad. This thing is gonna shake the place up for sure. Something like this is a long time over do if you ask me.

didureboot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Garland, TX
I ended up removing some of the anodizing from the air intake hole to reveal some of the aluminum to make it easier to see where the wick was in low light. Its not very easy to tell otherwise. The center post in the tank is anodized black as well as the bottom of the tank. And the air hole was very hard to see.

didureboot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Garland, TX
When I tested it on the multimeter, I didnt see any voltage drop to speak of. And this thing can set off a smoke alarm...literally... If you're sitting in your kitchen with nothing better to do, do not, I repeat DO NOT, pop off the top cap and hit the fire button and blow on the wick for very long. It produces insane amounts of vapor..

MT Pockets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Harrisburg, Pa
Direct from IHybrids web page:

Available end of June 18490 - $99

"F3cta and Pure will have multiple vendors, the pure will be available in SS and Titanium as well. The fecta will have a one time run of dual coil, u wick setups and only be available at Local Vape. I will be adding a page that shows all vendors by june 15th. Oh......... The pure will have LE's as well at a huge price break! I will be doing a Illuminati version of the pure and it will only be available to those who currently own the original Illuminati LE. I know this will upset some people doing it this way but its how the illuminati works lol. I have it figured out how to see who has them so dont worry ;)​ and yes I have a European distributor ;)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread