IkenVape eGo-T... Codename: "Ikon" - Official Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
10ml is a long time for a "carto" tank imo... but it's still going so we will have to see. :)

Really? 10 ml is less than two days for me at 6ml+ a day. I can get 5 or 6 refills in my 5 ml CE2 tank before I change out the carto. My 3 ml tank I use Fusions in goes for 6 days on a Fusion easy. I hope this thing goes a crap load farther than 10 mls.
Looks nice though.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Really? 10 ml is less than two days for me at 6ml+ a day. I can get 5 or 6 refills in my 5 ml CE2 tank before I change out the carto. My 3 ml tank I use Fusions in goes for 6 days on a Fusion easy. I hope this thing goes a crap load farther than 10 mls.
Looks nice though.

Still going, at 12ml.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
A point to note here... these units were acquired from a company as is, not Isaac's invention. This is why they are being tested at this point. What the future holds will be up to Isaac to decide after thorough testing has been carried out on these units. One thing for sure is that he will not stock 'em if they are not worthy of being IKV :)

That's what I was hoping to hear.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That baby is beautiful. I really like the looks of it.
soa1.jpg

Last edited:

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I'm at or around 14ml now and flavor/TH is still kicking pretty damn hard. Battery has been off the charger since 8am this morning and I only took about an hour break from it to give the io6 some lovin'. Finding before every refill there is roughly 1-2 drops of juice on top of the silicone cap but that's hardly an issue. No leaking from the bottom still...

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
2.0ohm. Battery is (of the test unit) 650mah. But for some reason the battery is lasting me a full day...

The reason must be you're not vaping enough. There's no other logical explanation for the battery lasting so long. :D

Seriously though, your input is great. How many MLs have you put through now? Would you say taste is better than most cartos?

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I would say the taste is close to a Fusion, but has more TH. I haven't used Fusions in a while though (3 or so months) so wait for 5card to chime in after he gets his. And as far as vaping itself, I have been using this as my primary device since Saturday (since 4:30pm). I've taken maybe a total of three hours away from the device (not counting sleep which is average 4 hours/night) and averaged 15ml so far just in this. Add the 6 or so ml that I've put through the LR io6 and 3ml in MAP Tank ... I should be sleeping still :p

One thing I do want to mention is the draw on this seems a little tighter than I can recall when using my eGo w/ cone back in March. It's nice and stiff and really is awesome. It's like a freshly packed analog. So far I have nothing negative to say about the unit. When I mentioned a couple posts back that it appeared to be gummed up, looking at it under a magnifying glass made me more alert to just the coils being a little black as they are really close together. Still not gummed up and still vaping like a champ. This is really making me reconsider this giant battery mods in comparison to the size of this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread