Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Oh and for the record I'm on ~22ml now and it's starting to leak a little through the top silicone cap [via fill channel I believe] and the base of the tube near the metal connector has a small (<1mm) crack but is still sealed/not leaking through there.

I also metered these and they're coming in at 2.3 and 2.4ohms...

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Oh and for the record I'm on ~22ml now and it's starting to leak a little through the top silicone cap [via fill channel I believe] and the base of the tube near the metal connector has a small (<1mm) crack but is still sealed/not leaking through there.

Does this mean these won't hold up with harsh liquids such as cinnamon?

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio

What flavors are you vaping in it? Ive had a lot of clearomizers crack when I use flavors like green apple.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I haven't even pushed the button yet. I just opened it and had to share with everyone how absolutely beautiful this baby is. I absolutely love the color and design.

Beauty.jpg

Is that gorgeous or what.
Okay I just filled it and took a couple puffs and it vapes as good as it looks. I am amazed. it has a very easy draw. Not airy just easy and it really puts out the vapor so them long puffs aren't needed. It's compact, easy to use and beautiful. I'll post more after I use it for awhile.

soa1.jpg

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I haven't even pushed the button yet. I just opened it and had to share with everyone how absolutely beautiful this baby is. I absolutely love the color and design.

Beauty.jpg

Is that gorgeous or what.
Okay I just filled it and took a couple puffs and it vapes as good as it looks. I am amazed. it has a very easy draw. Not airy just easy and it really puts out the vapor so them long puffs aren't needed. It's compact, easy to use and beautiful. I'll post more after I use it for awhile.

soa1.jpg

Looks really good. How does it compare to the Fusions or even dripping?

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hey guys so I am confused here...
is the the beta testing thread for the Ikenvape eGo-T LCD? Or for something different?
From the pictures I can see on the official website and here they look absloutley nothing alike. The battery on the website is more cone shaped and matte black, this one is more tube shaped and shiny green. The atomizers on the website are again cone shaped with no slot that I can see and the pictures here are more tube shaped and they have a visible slot.

So what am I missing here?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys so I am confused here...
is the the beta testing thread for the Ikenvape eGo-T LCD? Or for something different?
From the pictures I can see on the official website and here they look absloutley nothing alike. The battery on the website is more cone shaped and matte black, this one is more tube shaped and shiny green. The atomizers on the website are again cone shaped with no slot that I can see and the pictures here are more tube shaped and they have a visible slot.

So what am I missing here?

Hey Scorch,
Yeah it 2 different units. The Ego-T LCD is what it is. The Ikon, my personal spin on the E2 cartomizer and the same as you see above, later turned into the new ego-W. Bad business deal..

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
Just got mine yesterday (Thanks, Isaac). I have always been an HV vaper. I haven't used 3.7V since 2 weeks into vaping when I got a 5V passthrough. I usually use 5V/2.5Ohm or 6V/3 Ohm.

That being said, this is the first 3.7V device I've liked since I returned my Greensmoke kit 1 year ago today. I really like the flavor and draw on this tank. I love the fact that 801 drip tips fit on it. I like the green color. It reminds me of a Waterman pen that I love. I like the cap, very discreet.

The only change I would like to see is some type of button cover/protector. Nice job on this one, Isaac.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Just got mine yesterday (Thanks, Isaac). I have always been an HV vaper. I haven't used 3.7V since 2 weeks into vaping when I got a 5V passthrough. I usually use 5V/2.5Ohm or 6V/3 Ohm.

That being said, this is the first 3.7V device I've liked since I returned my Greensmoke kit 1 year ago today. I really like the flavor and draw on this tank. I love the fact that 801 drip tips fit on it. I like the green color. It reminds me of a Waterman pen that I love. I like the cap, very discreet.

The only change I would like to see is some type of button cover/protector. Nice job on this one, Isaac.

Standard button protectors fit. I had to dig in my junk drawer to find mine lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hey Scorch,
Yeah it 2 different units. The Ego-T LCD is what it is. The Ikon, my personal spin on the E2 cartomizer and the same as you see above, later turned into the new ego-W. Bad business deal..

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I suppose I was getting confused because I saw "eGo" both here and there and I am not too familliar with either device as I have never used the eGo-t myself. Thanks ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Looks really good. How does it compare to the Fusions or even dripping?

Well I'm like doc, I've been using higher voltages and now the MAP/Fusion tank that I'm kinda stuck there as I haven't found anything that good. That being said this little 3.7 volt device is a refreshing break for them times I don't want to carry a light saber sround and when I dont want so much vapor. Sometimes my Fusion tank puts out too much vapor.
They both have their niches. I like the size, the shape, the looks, the vape, and the ease of use. Let's face it when your out on the town in a nice restaurant or the theatre you don't want to pull out a tanked mod to vape. Not only because of the attention and gasps but the ease of use and aesthetics. Will this replace a mod with a fusion tank? No, But it alsoi goes the other way too, the fusion tank on a mod won't replace this either.
I will say this though. I'm still enjoying the flavor and vapor from this and I'm amazed at it's performance. The only down side I see is I wished it had a fusion in it instead of a ce2. The ce2 can't be vaped heavily or the flavor and vapor go downhill. But if I vape normal the flavor and vapor hold up.

Last edited:

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Can we order it, now? I am an Ego-t lover; just wanting something like it that doesn't leak.
This still has its share of leaking which is being looked into. Its only through the fill channel after several refills. And its a very small leak. More details to follow... :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Well I'm like doc, I've been using higher voltages and now the MAP/Fusion tank that I'm kinda stuck there as I haven't found anything that good. That being said this little 3.7 volt device is a refreshing break for them times I don't want to carry a light saber sround and when I dont want so much vapor. Sometimes my Fusion tank puts out too much vapor.
They both have their niches. I like the size, the shape, the looks, the vape, and the ease of use. Let's face it when your out on the town in a nice restaurant or the theatre you don't want to pull out a tanked mod to vape. Not only because of the attention and gasps but the ease of use and aesthetics. Will this replace a mod with a fusion tank? No, But it alsoi goes the other way too, the fusion tank on a mod won't replace this either.
I will say this though. I'm still enjoying the flavor and vapor from this and I'm amazed at it's performance. The only down side I see is I wished it had a fusion in it instead of a ce2. The ce2 can't be vaped heavily or the flavor and vapor go downhill. But if I vape normal the flavor and vapor hold up.

How does it compare to the non tanked Fusions?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
How does it compare to the non tanked Fusions?

There just 2 different things, I love the Fusions so it's going to take something out of this world to top them. I also very much like this set up. It works great, it vapes great and there are times like when I'm on the go and don't want to worry about a tanked mod that I would take this one because it's so easy to use, compact and beautiful but when I'm mowing the lawn or out in the shop I would be using the fusion tank. It's the difference between using a 4 wheel drive pickup to go to Home Depot or taking a nice little sports car to go somewhere. I like them both and they both have a purpose.
I will say this, if I was looking for a nice little maintenance free, compact, great looking PV this would be the one over the ego, reo, 510, 808,etc. I really like this PV. I did notice a little juice in my mouth after standing it upside down for awhile. Not allot but some. And like I said before, the wicking was slower than the fusion tank when I was power vaping but under normal vaping it went along fine. When I'm ask to test something I push it to the max looking for weak spots but it's really working pretty nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread