Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks guys. Love the pic's of your fur babies 5card. All are very handsome.

Pizza, thanks so much for the offer. I got my carto's yesterday and when I looked I think I have an adapter that will work. Appreciate the offer. Looking forward to trying these.
Thank You. They all have their own Knothead personalities.

mb300sd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
ohio
That's awesome that you are rocking RSSTs Jerry! I'm glad your finding enjoyment of wiring your own. It is pretty awesome. It is also worrying if per say a wire pops on the road :laugh: Ah just tinkering my friend. I plan on releasing from Aerovapes first and then delve into this area for us.I was on the horn with the creator Caesar about a strategy, reviewers, instructional videos, and guidance. We came up with a pretty good plan but then got hit by a monkey wrench. Talking to him, it was evident that he is upgrading the models which is a relief because I thought I was just an idiot that couldn't get them to activate. Now lies in the question what is the next step. I'm just waiting on word.

Hi MB!
Ok, these batts don't have a cut off and hadn't had any negative reports, but I'm thinking something is up here. There's 4 factors I'm seeing by your posts. 1. The center pin of the battery is too high. 2. The center pin may be loose. 3. The evod coil may be screwed into the base too tight. 4. There maybe a blockage that cut off the air flow and maybe touching both contacts.
I already removed a battery from the site and when the evod coils come in. I'll make certain a package will be out to you immediately Miss S.

Hey Isaac! I was wondering if those EVOD coils came in. Your stuff really does beat all I have had.. thanks so much. S

djdeity

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Texas
I recently stocked up on 510 Mega Fusion LR Punch cartos a while back. After reading about how long they supposedly last, I was anxious to try it. But when I put the first one into my tank, I'm finding that the draw is tightening up like it's already clogged after only 2 days. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I use an IBTanked tank with an eGo-C Twist. When putting in a new carto, I clean out the tank, put the carto in, fill the tank with fluid, then put the tank into the can that came with the tank. I screw the can lid on and off of the can so that the liquid is vacuum-fed into the carto. I do this for one full tank, then refill it, give it about 5 minutes rest, then start vaping.

I really enjoy carto vaping over something like the Vivi Nova as it seems more consistent on the hit and flavor. But I hate the fact that I have to look at replacing cartos every 2-3 days because they're clogging up on me. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have a bad Fusion carto? I'm about ready to give up at this point. I appreciate your help.

Addendum: One thing of note is that the liquid I was using was darker - coffee, chocolate, and tobacco. Am I doomed to only be able to enjoy the darker juices in my clearomizer?

Last edited:

Krint

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Buffalo
Made my first purchase got 30 of the mega fusion punch SR, because they come highly recommended. I have tried 2 from the first box and one out of the rest of them, and am having issues with all of them.
They are great for the first few draws then they start getting tight like they are going bad. then I start getting dry hits and they need to be replaced after a 1/4 tank. The flavor is also off a bit with the cartos sort of a plastic taste to them and the flavor is muted as well. When I prime them the juice is going out of the punched holes, which I never have experienced with other brands.
Not sure if this is a quality issue but wanted you to know incase this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
50/50 and mostly clear, my other cartos last me about 30 ml before they go bad so I don't think it is the juice.

Ok, then the only other thing that comes to mind is what volts or what's are you vaping? Oh, and also, how dark is the juice? I don't think it's the carto....

Krint

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Buffalo
The juice is pretty clear I can see right through it I am vaping the SR at 3.5 volts on my provari I have never had this issue I went through over a box of cartos in 3 days. I had just done a hot swap on my last carto about an hour ago and it feels like I'm vaping a milkshake very tight draw.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Hmmm... Ok, on your provari. This makes me wonder, is there some space for air between the bottom of the carto and the mod? Cause I've noticed sometimes too, I need to pull the tank up towards the tip to bring more air into the draw.

What kind of a tank are you using BTW? Is it really slidey?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread