IkenVape Liquid Anyone? Poll!

High & Low Nic Content Please use multiples for both :)

• 10MG

• 11MG

• 12MG

• 13MG

• 14MG

• 15MG

• 16MG

• 17MG

• 18MG

• 19MG

• 20MG

• 21MG

• 22MG

• 23MG

• 24MG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey everyone!
You guys know when you don't visibly see me around as much that I'm working behind the scenes to bring out something special till we come to the point to set you back in control. With your experience and ours put together we can create options that we never knew existed. (i.e. IkenVape specialty atomizers for $7.99 with optional insurance ranging from 1 week ($1.50) to 2 weeks ($3.00) The way I see it is This is Our vaping world and we're all in it together.

Taking in as many observed preferences from our clients, we have selected 7 distinct flavors. Please note: Names and descriptions subject to change and any comments are always welcomed :D

IkenSmoke a pleasant blend of rich tobacco.

IkenChill a sweet satisfying even mix tobacco and menthol

IkenJava a sweet deep coffee thats so intense, you'll be reaching for it before the cup!

IV5 A rich nutty type tobacco flavor with a bold kick of sweet caramel

IkensVape description pending :D

As for the Poll. We will be able to supply 2 strengths for starters. We're looking for input as to what you would like for a High and a Low. I was thinking 10mg for Low and 20mg for High. What do you think? Please Vote in multiples!
Also any input on any names or flavors are welcomed.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
they all sound very yummy Issac.
Thanks Doots! They are Yummy too!!!
Whooooo Hoooooo bring on the coffee!!!! And the IV5 and Menthol :)

Funny I can't stand coffee as a drink unless it is so outrageously flavored it doesn't taste like coffee anymore, but I am addicted to coffee ejuice. Go figure!!!
LOL Right on! Me too!!
ae5df285.jpg

MMMMMM MMMMMM
5ef520e0.jpg

Funny, because this one is outdated! You should see the place now! Atleast 3 cases Full

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh for coffee you should try the syrups from DaVinci Gourmet ? Flavored Syrups, Sauces And Tea Concentrates

DO NOT add these to ejuice!!! LOL
Ooooohhh they look so delicious! Now I feel like I been drinking ghetto-ized coffee!! LOL Thank you!! Any recommendations?
Thanks for taking the pulse Isaac. Although I do not see myself using your liquids in the future I really do appreciate being part of the decision making process and have provided my answers accordingly.
Aww Switch! Why not???

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Ooooohhh they look so delicious! Now I feel like I been drinking ghetto-ized coffee!! LOL Thank you!! Any recommendations?

Hubby likes the chocolate and raspberry mixed. I like the Caramel Pecan and chocolate mixed. I also like the Chocolate Mint. They are great over ice cream too! I can't say I have had any I didn't like :) Oh and little goes a long way so they do last. Some Walmarts have a few flavors available. They are either in with drink mixers or in with the toppings for ice cream.

I use them for all sorts of things like the Creme de menthe I use to make a Grasshopper Cheesecake.

And again for anybody reading this... yes this is a juice thread that I highjacked by accident, however these flavoring syrups should NOT be used in ejuice :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada

Aww Switch! Why not???
Absolutely nothing personal Isaac. I just roll my own, that is all. Now that I have sourced RY4 and 555 flavours, I have no need to acquire liquids. I am not a tuity fruity type of guy that is all, not that there is anything wrong with folks who prefer those flavours, they are just not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread