IkenVape Liquid Anyone? Poll!

High & Low Nic Content Please use multiples for both :)

• 10MG

• 11MG

• 12MG

• 13MG

• 14MG

• 15MG

• 16MG

• 17MG

• 18MG

• 19MG

• 20MG

• 21MG

• 22MG

• 23MG

• 24MG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Absolutely nothing personal Isaac. I just roll my own, that is all. Now that I have sourced RY4 and 555 flavours, I have no need to acquire liquids. I am not a tuity fruity type of guy that is all, not that there is anything wrong with folks who prefer those flavours, they are just not for me.
and not taken my friend. I totally do not blame you in the least! Those 2 are my favorite flavors too. Well the Golden stuff, really. The original formula was mind boggling good. Since Dekang made the change, it was probably for the better ;)
Pretty much a tobacco flavors person here but I like to experiment.
You and me both my friend. Wait till you try one of the special tobacco's that we're getting in.
Impossibly Easy Grasshopper Cheesecake Recipe from Betty Crocker

Checkout the DeVinci website for recipes for their syrups also!

Happy vaping and Cooking :)
LOL you should've heard Vals gasp when she was told about your link! She'll be home any time now lol.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
The high should be at least 24 mg! In my opinion anyway. Anything less is more like a medium strength. From the poll it seem like quite a few people agree. The multiple of five idea is pretty cool too!!!!
Ohh noo Bud! 36mg is definitely going to be a standard soon, just as in Xhigh. We really are looking for a medium and low. I really should've rephrased the orgin. :closedeyes:

One other idea for you.
0mg... the no nic people can vape it and others can mix with any other strength to get exactly the mg they like. It wouldn't be quite as much of a issue of what the low strength would be then.
Hmmm More User control..Indeed! Thats a Great idea! But, I don't know. We would have to go pretty far into it, with liquid supplies, pipettes,bottles, different classes of plastic and metal syringes, ingredients, naked nic, dealing with customs. We would need a much bigger place than the one we have now, plus sheltered away from the kiddies. I usually just send people over to Rob at liquidxpress,madvapes, or even the Jaxx's at juicyliquid.
It's a beautiful idea. Sorry! I lost track of your post's specific meaning! LOL Yea we can do that, it's just going to take a bit. Not too much, I really do believe that these liquids are going to fly..

Swipple

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Salt Lake City
LOL Right on! Me too!!
ae5df285.jpg

MMMMMM MMMMMM
5ef520e0.jpg

Funny, because this one is outdated! You should see the place now! Atleast 3 cases Full[/QUOTE]

LOL You don't need all fo that sugary crap for a good old fashioned cup of coffee. I order Kona chocolate macadamia nut whole been coffee from hawaiianisles.com, I grind 2 cups of the beans and mix with a small can of standard Arabica coffee from Walmart. This gives you just a hint of the chocalate and macadamia nut without being overpowering and perfumy...I know this is off topic from the OP but thought I would share.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread