Want more 510 MEGA NITRO 2.4Ω PUNCH ( single coil )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Like you that stuff gives me terrific headaches. I have no problems with the fillerless ones. I'm still wondering if it's ever going to need changing.
You make all these products that last forever cutting down on sales.:) Sometimes we forget how much we spent on stinkies.
They go and go and go my friend. I'm using a new wire in them. Thinking about using the same stuff for distribution for RDAs. I'm glad you can tell the difference!
Hey Isaac, I'm really not a VG girl, actually got this juice not realizing it was 80% VG, if that was the only reason for the burnt hits I'd be ok but I put a 50/50 blend in them and it still happened... Im probably the minority here but I'm sure there are a lot of VG hitters that might benefit from some more dabbling... Anyhow do you think I could put juice in the chamber directly kind of like a bcc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was the 50/50 added in the same carto that had the 80 in it? A direct drip, I'm afraid might not work. *EDIT*Terrible advice :laugh: Do not try pulling out the wick, I should have known better. IT's one of those things where I would like to find an easier solution enough to be foolish.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I pulled the wick and wire out of the one that seemed burned (the one with no filler), and indeed it was burned to a crisp - this was with 50/50 juice. But, I really didn't give it a fair chance - loaded it in and vaped right away. I just loaded another one, being careful to give it a few priming nonpowered draws, and it's fine. It's a little airy for me, but the flavor is good!

I also loaded up the new Nitro with filler - it primes really easily (this time I remembered which one it was and primed it LOL) - the flavor is exceptionally good in these! I'll try one with custard, because I've always found that custard is really muted in a carto.

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
They go and go and go my friend. I'm using a new wire in them. Thinking about using the same stuff for distribution for RDAs. I'm glad you can tell the difference!

Was the 50/50 added in the same carto that had the 80 in it? A direct drip, I'm afraid might not work. *EDIT*Terrible advice :laugh: Do not try pulling out the wick, I should have known better. IT's one of those things where I would like to find an easier solution enough to be foolish.

I'm not gonna mess with the wick.. Recipe for disaster I believe.. Think I'll try it again and really leave it I very low voltage for awhile taking light hits and no I used a new carto with the 50/50 juice.. Burnt almost immediately.. Hopefully 3rd time will be a charm.. I'll keep ya posted and thanks for chiming in :)

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Well the jury is still out on these filler less but I'm not a quitter.. So I loaded up some Yoplay Parley by Goodlife.. Brand new carto. Took like 20 primer puffs (one thing I noticed is that the bubbles just come out one of the holes) and started vaping very lightly at 4.2v... Carto came in at 2.6... No dry hits or burnt so I went up 4.3 and still good and at 4.6v I still was good. Flavor improving and some gurgling. Not sure if I should blow it out like in filler cartos so I'm leaving it for now.. But this is the best it's gone without a burn.. So maybe 3rd time is a charm with these...maybe the gurgling is due to a crazy amount of primer puffs but so far so good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread