Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
There's many shipments coming in (scheduled, anyways) tomorrow. juice, atties, cartos, etc. There are four options available for the RY4... 0mg, 10mg, 18mg, 24mg. I burned through 40ml of 24mg and I definitely need to try 18mg... lol

Ninja Edit: Shipment information is posted on the IKV website under his Twitter feed. I don't work for him, just relaying what I see on the site lol.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
It's a tasty vape for sure. Had to pick up a couple bottles with my order tonight.

I noticed one odd detail though, the prices. The 20ml is $9 and the 30ml is $15. So if you buy 60ml's worth in the small bottles it costs $27 and 60ml's in the big bottles costs $30. :?: Needless to say, I went with the small bottle option.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
It's a tasty vape for sure. Had to pick up a couple bottles with my order tonight.

I noticed one odd detail though, the prices. The 20ml is $9 and the 30ml is $15. So if you buy 60ml's worth in the small bottles it costs $27 and 60ml's in the big bottles costs $30. :?: Needless to say, I went with the small bottle option.
I noticed the same thing and said hmmm, I pay less getting multiple small bottles 20ml verus get a couple of 30ml bottles, so I ordered small as well. I wonder if Isaac is aware that the 30ml option if getting more than 2 is not cost effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread