I'm back to thank this forum and get some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertysf

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
SF Bay Area
Thanks to this forum I have been smoke free for over 2 years now. As you can see I joined this forum in 2009, quit analogs in a couple of weeks, used e-cigs for over a year and was active here until Feb. 2011 when I quit e-cigs all together. I mainly dripped 510 attys using a variety of batteries and USB passthroughs.

I am now trying to help my wife quit also using e-cigs but I can't figure out the new hardware. I know I need a battery, atomizer (heat coil), tip and liquid. The liquids haven't changed much but I don't understand the rest. Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction.

I want to get her something simple, easy to use and satisfying enough to help her quit. This all is confusing, Cartomizers & Clearomizers do they come with atomizer heads? twist or spinner batteries, Kanger T3 & Vision Mini Vivi Nova, etc? Also it is hard to figure out who sells the recomended hardware plus a lot of the suppliers are now new to me so who is good?

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
What worked for you still exists. I suggest you start there. I dripped with my Empire, and I still drip with my ProVari. It works, produces decent vapor, and doesn't taste bad either.

I've also tried all the other stuff. To keep the post short, I shall suffice it to say the other stuff (excluding RBA's, because it hasn't come in the mail yet) falls short.

You really can't beat the tried and true methods you experienced.

Good luck!

Libertysf

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
SF Bay Area
Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate it and it is good to see this forum still going strong. I know what I learned from this forum added years to my life.

The problem with my old method of dripping is that I don't think she will like to do all that I did. I liked the mechanical aspect of the e-cigs and fiddling with the devices and liquids but she just wants to have one ready to go. She isn't real mechanical.

What do you folks think about the Joye e Roll kit? It looks like something she might like for the size and convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread