I'm Bored! Let's have an auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys! I finally have a weekend off and I'm Bored to the bone! There isn't much to do today so let's have a small auction! Up is either a KR edition cartomizer LPV or choice of Hand-painted Red,Black,or Green 510 LPV/ Please Note, the Red and Green has 2 very small imperfections. Due to the massive give away and Chinese Spring festival, There is No battery or charger included.
If this goes well, I'm thinking to have more of them as a weekly thing with random products.

The Rules are simple. Each bid placed must be 25 cents higher than the previous bid. You cannot bid more than 25 cents above the previous. There is no limits on bids. To make it fair for everyone the Auction will end at 8pm Sunday night 2-14-2010. GMT-5 Eastern Standard time.
The Grand prize Winner will have Choice, the Runner-up will have choice after the 1st, then the 3rd is followed by the 4th. Who's on 1st? :D

If the winner has an interest of one product and that product was taken, the runner-up has the ability to forfeit then the proceedings will move on to the next winner in line.

69bd7fae.jpg

b7d1d26f.gif

Good luck and Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Okay, it say's .25 or higher which means you could bid $10.00 so someone would have to beat that. But, does that apply to all? In other words, lets say I wanted a green one and bid $10.00, does another person who wants say the red one have to bid at least that much? Should we bid and state which one we are bidding on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread