The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Friday Auction starts now!

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yep, sorry I do screw up from time to time. Twice on this game alone. Someone will keep me honest. :)

Will Affleck, send me an email with your color choice and email address. I'll get you a coupon code.

Uncle, obviously the offer is still there for your bid.

david@valleyvapor.com

2. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Either way tons of fun especially with site being crazy !!!

3. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I think more people should bid against themselves. :D

4. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well if they do this contest will go down the tubes, especially since the majority of the ECF Community will not participate if people continue to do so . . . NOT NICE . . . :evil:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

5. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    I think this was great idea and in spirt of giving out something for so cheap I am going to find something I can PIF :) Thanks again !!!

6. Uncle

WHY - THANK YOU ! ! !

NOW - I would like to take "you" up on your offer and if you do not mind I would like to PIF this to one of 2 people who were Bidding tonight that I KNOW ARE IN NEED that cannot afford one of these and Could Really Really Use this prize . . . :D

AND - CONGRATULATIONS "Will AflecK" on the Winning Bid . . . :thumbs:

7. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    Thank you Uncle and thats awesome that you are giving yours to someone :toast: ECF has best members hands down!

8. Matt Collins

Matt Collins Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Aberdeen, SD
    and it is things and people like this that make this site such a great one....

9. wingnut7785

wingnut7785 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratz Will, Glad you won!! I would have given you a run for your monoy had that airplane not come in!!! LOL

10. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    Thanks buddy :)

11. wingnut7785

wingnut7785 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You're most welcome!!! To top off the plane coming in, It's pouring down rain!! Now i'm soaked!! :glug: Take care my friend.. William

12. PVPuff&Stuff

I've got no issue with that, let me know who it is in an email and tell them to send me a message with the above info in it. :)

13. Uncle

:thumbs: GREAT - AND, THANK YOU . . .

We will be in contact with you soon . . . :D

14. PVPuff&Stuff

That could be possible. Come back next week and give it a try.

A few more of these and the ECF Admin may have to get some faster servers.

;)

Thanks to everyone again for participating. I've been looking for a way to get cheap stuff to newbies for a while. Once a week isn't going to kill me, and it could help people that need it. Either way, 17 bucks for a genuine eCab....

Win/win, see you all next week.

15. PVPuff&Stuff

At 4 bucks? Not a chance, but that's not what this is about. To tell the truth, the final bids didn't even cover my costs. That's what it's all about. ;)

16. PVPuff&Stuff

It's actually pretty cool, although I don't use it personally with the tank cartridge. Typically I vape a low resistance 510, so I've got this set up with the adaptor and an LR atty.

It's a lot more concealable, if that's a concern...than a thousand mah ego Twist. With an atomizer, those things are getting close to a foot long.

Small, performs admirably for it's size....and there are quite a few options. With the adaptor, you can use eGo-C, 510, 510LR, 510-T, or 510-T LR. With a battery life somewhere around a couple hours of constant use. Batteries are tiny, so you could shove a handful in your pockets with not much trouble.

17. PVPuff&Stuff

Yes. Of the devices we carry I would say this would be the most refined, or feminine on the market right now.

It's just....well, it's pretty.

18. PVPuff&Stuff

They're all waiting for the second the forum switches to 8:00. I told you they were tricksey.

:D

19. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh, ok. Had to read this whole thing to figure it out but now I understand ;) A little too much time involved for me but it was interesting. Keep on keepin' on :)

20. PVPuff&Stuff

You could try for the rush at the end, with server lag it's become apparent I need to look at more than the last 3 or 4 posts before the deadline. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.