Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yep, sorry I do screw up from time to time. Twice on this game alone. Someone will keep me honest. :)

Will Affleck, send me an email with your color choice and email address. I'll get you a coupon code.

Uncle, obviously the offer is still there for your bid.

david@valleyvapor.com

WHY - THANK YOU ! ! !

NOW - I would like to take "you" up on your offer and if you do not mind I would like to PIF this to one of 2 people who were Bidding tonight that I KNOW ARE IN NEED that cannot afford one of these and Could Really Really Use this prize . . . :D

AND - CONGRATULATIONS "Will AflecK" on the Winning Bid . . . :thumbs:

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
WHY - THANK YOU ! ! !

NOW - I would like to take "you" up on your offer and if you do not mind I would like to PIF this to one of 2 people who were Bidding tonight that I KNOW ARE IN NEED that cannot afford one of these and Could Really Really Use this prize . . . :D

Thank you Uncle and thats awesome that you are giving yours to someone :toast: ECF has best members hands down!

Matt Collins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
WHY - THANK YOU ! ! !

and it is things and people like this that make this site such a great one....

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
WHY - THANK YOU ! ! !

I've got no issue with that, let me know who it is in an email and tell them to send me a message with the above info in it. :)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Hey, the server picked up after the end. :)

I think it was taunting those with no sense of humor. :p

That could be possible. Come back next week and give it a try.

A few more of these and the ECF Admin may have to get some faster servers.

;)

Thanks to everyone again for participating. I've been looking for a way to get cheap stuff to newbies for a while. Once a week isn't going to kill me, and it could help people that need it. Either way, 17 bucks for a genuine eCab....

Win/win, see you all next week.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Now this is really going to start to be interesting, especially to see who will "Swarm-In" at the last minute to place a Bid . . .

Hopefully, someone will get a bargin and "PVPuff&Stuff" will still at least cover his cost too . . .

"My" Bid . . . $ 4.33

At 4 bucks? Not a chance, but that's not what this is about. To tell the truth, the final bids didn't even cover my costs. That's what it's all about. ;)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
$9.61

So what makes this device different.

It's actually pretty cool, although I don't use it personally with the tank cartridge. Typically I vape a low resistance 510, so I've got this set up with the adaptor and an LR atty.

It's a lot more concealable, if that's a concern...than a thousand mah ego Twist. With an atomizer, those things are getting close to a foot long.

Small, performs admirably for it's size....and there are quite a few options. With the adaptor, you can use eGo-C, 510, 510LR, 510-T, or 510-T LR. With a battery life somewhere around a couple hours of constant use. Batteries are tiny, so you could shove a handful in your pockets with not much trouble.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Oh, ok. Had to read this whole thing to figure it out but now I understand ;) A little too much time involved for me but it was interesting. Keep on keepin' on :)

You could try for the rush at the end, with server lag it's become apparent I need to look at more than the last 3 or 4 posts before the deadline. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread