Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Got your spot scoped out by the mailbox yet??? :lol: I remember the anticipation of getting my first Reo. Where is that dang mail man??? I think I had the door open before he got to it as I heard him drive up.

Was thinkin bout sleepin in da PO lobby since it's too cold outside for campin. lol But yeah, I'll be like that old Mervyn's commercial.... the woman with her nose pressed up to the glass door, saying Open .... Open....Open!! Used to love that commercial. Dunno if Mervyn's and thus the commercial was wide spread or not.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
OMGosh, DEBADOO!!!!!!! You know I am feelin' the love here.

XfxbziR.gif

good_job.gif

Karen, what a lovely thing for you to do.

tumblr_n8asruSsU51tfi94jo1_500.gif

MAD ABOUT REOS!!!!!!!!! It just can't get any better than this. . .

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks y'all!! omgggg rattytat!! Loved that!! Reo departed Austin 9:42 sunday night........so should be right on time tomorrow!!! Hope the mail runs earlier rather than later!! Also hope my atty comes tomorrow too. I don't have tracking for the atty, but it was mailed before the Reo, so fingers crossed. sooooooo excited!! It's gonna be a long night!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
hehehe yur too cute!! Newp......right now not sure if it'll be today or not. It's showing it left Austin and in in route to here. Dunno if tracking hasn't been updated or if it'll be tomorrow.
For me, when it shows that it's left Austin, it will be delivered that same day. Keep your fingers crossed and a good eye out on that mailbox! Of course, it's too freaking cold to wait by the box[emoji38]

Sent by REO vapor

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
For me, when it shows that it's left Austin, it will be delivered that same day. Keep your fingers crossed and a good eye out on that mailbox! Of course, it's too freaking cold to wait by the box[emoji38]

Sent by REO vapor

You aint kiddin! Plus we got rain out there. It's too cold to wait in this livin room too but much better than outside! Jup.....hopin that it'll still be here today. I've had it go both ways. Have had several lately that come the day after tracking shows it should be here, then some right on time regardless of whether or not it says OFD. I can hear the mail truck when it comes, so keepin an "ear" out. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread