I'm looking for something specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@BNEAT, the Dot AIO is only a cheaper nod to Billet Boxes.

But then again, Billet Boxes aren't cheap and then there's all the bits you can get for them as well which enlightens the pocket all too readily.

Personally though, I think that it's best to keep things simple and go with RDTA's and or rda's. As no matter what, you can get some form of a vape out of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayrell

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
@BNEAT, the Dot AIO is only a cheaper nod to Billet Boxes.

But then again, Billet Boxes aren't cheap and then there's all the bits you can get for them as well which enlightens the pocket all too readily.

Personally though, I think that it's best to keep things simple and go with RDTA's and or rda's. As no matter what, you can get some form of a vape out of them.
Could always go smaller with a bantam box...

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
If you want a mod that has what the vaposphere deems "good chip", then you'll have to pay a premium for that. Like High $XX into $XXX
If it is a mod I really want price isn't an object but I will still shop around for the better deal lol if it's 200 on one site and I can get it for 180 from another that's a no brainier. I don't have to budget shop but less expensive devices means I have to have a couple extra backups just in case

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
If you want an absolute bargain @Jayrell, Ecigone in the UK is selling the SXmini T class for approx £40 with a Hakutaku tank thrown in the deal as well.

SXmini T Class SX580J 200w + HAKUTAKU Sub Tank

They're dual 18650, built like a tank and have a high end chipset. And you can always exchange the tank with someone for something that you either need or want.

They've also got these deals on as well at the moment, MX Class at approx £40 and SL Class at approx £60.

Yihi SXMini MX Class 75W Box Mod + Hakutaku Sub Tank

SXmini SL Class + HAKUTAKU Sub Tank

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    A really nice device I reviewed recently is the CUBE-S by OBS, disappears in your hand and with the leather wrap it's very comfortable and has a very good chip and is also very fair pricewise $28.79 if purchased at Sourcemore with the code I give at the end of the review.

20201027_153056.jpg

20201027_152927.jpg

20201027_153159.jpg

If you care to read the review the link is below. It has remained in my current rotation of devices.

OBS CUBE-S MOD REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I've got a VV Pulse v2 mod and love it. It has a bottom fill feature which makes refills an absolute breeze.

Another regulated squonk mod that is a lot smaller is the Wismec Surface BF Mod. If you can get over the colour schemes, all reports about this mod have been good.

MTL bf RDAs:
    Vapefly Galaxy RDA and RDTA are the favourite of most in this AF group. Other contenders are the Vapefly Holic RDA, Cthulhu 1928 MTL RDA, Digiflavour Etna (tighter draw), and any of the Berkerker RDAs.

And I agree about the DotAIO being a good option - there's a dot aio rba, and some people use the Ohm AIO RBA in theirs. If you want to try the dotshell RBA, Ulton do a clone:
    $27.99 ULTON DOTSHELL Styled RBA Rebuildable Atomizer - w/ extra DOTSHELL/VAPESHELL MTL pins for DOTAIO at FastTech - Free Shipping

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    The dotmod AIO is really looking promising
    I haven't had either of mine all that long, but so far they've been really great little devices. The factory coils aren't bad, but they didn't seem to last very long. The DotShell was the tipping point for me after I heard "Todd's Review": He absolutely loved them! It's as close to Kayfun flavor as I've ever encountered!!!!!

I've heard there's other store bought coils that fit them that lots of people rave about, but you sound like a builder to me.

Reactions: Jayrell
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread