Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hey easy with those gender specific identity pronouns. Maybe today she is identifying different. I’m seriously triggered by your comment and need to find a safe space with a counselor to help me work through this and it wasn’t any of my business nor was I involved in any way. Hopefully you can see what kind of damage throwing around he’s and she’s can inflict and will be more sensitive in the future.

Update: I was just joking of course, just trying out the I get offended by everything attitude and I don’t care for it. I’m gonna go back to be a normal human being with the appropriate thickness of skin. Sorry for any confusion my little experiment may have caused, hopefully no one was “triggered” by it.

:lol::lol::lol: Doesn't help that I now have a very pink Asmodus Colossal either ;)

• Optimistic
    Reactions: HigherStateD

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2018
    Perth, Western Australia
    Only a week with the Gen...(18 months vaping) and that not very long really. I also run Smok, VV Pulse, Topside and my favorite a LS DNA. Comparing any of these to the DNA is hard, mainly because of Escribe data, so mostly it's just what you feel. What I like about the Gen, simple to use, very nice and light in hand...it just gives you what you need to vape well in power or TC modes, it does do custom curves although I have not used this feature yet, it has pulse power mode and smart TC mode and they seem to work well, manual mode override is in the menu. I love the button setup very intuitive plus it is a fine looking mod (Red/Blk). I currently use TC Smart mode at 420F on a Unity OFRF 0.15 SS
    Since I’m not in need of another mod I’m going to wait until the Gen is on sale somewhere for a great price or reaches the clearance section. I was just wondering if you have tried some of these different modes and what you think of them. Like the Eco mode, have you tried and noticed slower battery drain? Also the Pulse mode, have you noticed a different hit compared to other mods standard power mode? Finally, anything else you think the mod does good or makes it unique? Thanks for any info you can share, I like to hear real world use reviews. Professional reviewers just use the vape gear for a little bit before posting their reviews and I think their reviews have less to offer compared to folks who chose to buy the mod and use it day to day. There’s a few reviewers I like but for the most part I just try to read what normal folks have to say about their mods.
    Mesh and my gut says it compares very closely with my LS DNA using a Kylin OFRF SS Mesh (Rayon both). Sorry I can't be more technical....my overall feeling of the mod is crisp and efficient, much like the DNA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread