I'm lost in the woods, just bought a LV Triade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
On my Therion 75c in wattage mode there is a blank bar under the wattage readout, when you want to save puff you click on that. On the Paranormal there is a replay screen that has the same blank bar that will flash save puff. I haven’t played much with the 75c yet or set up my profiles, probably why it looks different.

My select skips right over the bar, so it won't let me accept it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Okay, I put some SS 316 22 gauge, 6 wraps around a 2.5 bit and it seems to be giving me a good vape. I was able to work out all the hot spots. I can change the temp under the SS 316 profile, but under the replay profile it says N/A next to the temp selection. Is there something I have to do? I want to save a puff I might not like.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
In the basic replay mode you do not need to set a temperature. You play around with power, take drags from a fully saturated wick and when you have a good drag you save it. Done.
No need to fuss around with materials or temperatures.

Now don't get confused when I tell you you can enable TC for replay in escribe...
However, you don't need to do that (except when you're a temperature nazi I guess :p).

Just try replay out as is before making it more complicated than it needs to be.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
In the basic replay mode you do not need to set a temperature. You play around with power, take drags from a fully saturated wick and when you have a good drag you save it. Done.
No need to fuss around with materials or temperatures.

Now don't get confused when I tell you you can enable TC for replay in escribe...
However, you don't need to do that (except when you're a temperature nazi I guess :p).

Just try replay out as is before making it more complicated than it needs to be.

Thanks!

I want to thank you all for the advice! I am finally getting to play around with it this morning. What an incredible vape!

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Thanks!

I want to thank you all for the advice! I am finally getting to play around with it this morning. What an incredible vape!

Personally, I've found that setting material to Watts and clicking Use Replay on this profile works the best.

I've tried TC Replay and found that it 'wanders' and does not produce the same puff every time like the power mode does.

Here's a shot of how my Replay profile is setup.
profile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread