I'm new here, and happy today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
So I have been lurking here for a while now, and thanks to reviews and suggestions made to others I made a new purchase. Today I received a package from DFWVapors!!! I ordered friday and it was delivered today!!! Woot woot!!! Anyways my wife got the joyetech Ego-T and I got the Joyetech Ego-T Mega in stainless. I did not know I was getting the mega version when I ordered. The guy I talked to on the phone said they were the same exact kit. Oh well. We both love the new PVs we received. Their Atomic Fireball juice is awesome. The RY4 is okay, but not what I expected. I am new so it is to be expected. I am just so happy not to be dripping on to a Fifty-One Trio anymore!!!! It served it's purpose, but no more!!!!

Anyways, can't wait to try more flavors!!! :vapor:

achieve

Oct 15, 2011
Ireland
Hi,
Have been lurking here for past week. Had a few registration issues, but I this now resolved. My 510 starter kit arrived today, but unfortunately instructions were in some Scandanavian language, and supplier forgot my usb charger. I won't name and shame just yet, but I will have to wait for another couple of days before I start vapping properly.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
I actually quit smoking analogs about a week before I started vaping. I felt like I was gonna kill someone!!! A friend gave me the Trio, and I read about how to make it work better. I am certainly clouds ahead today!!! I still can't believe my friend so much for that Trio quite some time back, and what my wife and I got for $36 a piece!!! What a friggin deal!

chrisohare71

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I know you didn't ask, but there is a very good, incredibly long thread on ry4's in this forum....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html

But I'm warning you, it is addicting, and it took me days to catch up...don't buy based on their ratings until you get much further through the thread, but make notes (like I didn't ) or you will wonder where the heck that one thing was and you'll have to read the whole thing over! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread