Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
My 5 ProVari's always only wear their B-Day suits at home. At most I only take one of the Mini's when I go out and about doing errands, etc... and it's carried in either a Parish or Serenity Gear holster on one of my flat heavy duty QD neck lanyards. When I go out for walks in the wee hours of the night I usually take a couple of my lighter weight Halo G6 102's w/mini tanks instead, also carried in a holster that holds 2 of them on one of my QD neck lanyards. The neck lanyards are my preferred (or only choice) carry because I only wear golf/tee shirts, shorts and huaraches year-round, and they may or may not have any pockets or belt loops. I only dress casual/comfortable now (in fact I've been on the desert so many years that I don't even have any long pants or coats that I wear anymore).

Mine doesn't get much abuse. I take it to work but I work in an office. I don't take it in stores or anything like that. I'm pretty careful with it.

Edited to say I don't ever carry it in pants or anything. My other obsession is big Michael Kors bags and they are all big and have deep pockets on the inside that fits it like a glove. :).

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Nope I have 3 & they're all naked. Hehehe! I got my purple one first & she'll be a year old in a few days & she still looks flawless after being tossed in my handbag & knocked over countless times. My 2nd was a V2 I bought off the classy's right after getting my first one. He had a wrap on him when he arrived but I took it off. I really didn't like the feel of it. I keep thinking of re wrapping it because the old finish allows the logo to fade but I never have...probably never will. I won't comment on the 3rd one...she's too young to have any wear & tear.

And yes my Provari's are male or female. They're a little Provari family:D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTankedXL22.jpg

The Tatroe Mod wide base is the best investment I've put into my Provari's. Not to protect the Provari's, but to protect all of my pyrex tanks. All of them are pyrex, and although I've only broken one of them (a Phiniac of all things) I'm not taking any chances. They are really a nice accessory.

I'm pretty rough on my Provari's; maybe because I know from experience that they can take a beating. I had resisted getting a wrap for my Provari's, but last night I ordered a couple wraps for my two standard size. My original one (satin blue) somehow got roughed up by my son recently and it has some light but noticeable scratches on the top of the body. The other standard (satin purple) is a recent addition in perfect condition but I want to keep it that way. My black Mini is my favorite and most used mod that I own and I'm starting to like the battle worn nature of it.

Last edited:

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
No wrap here and never will have one on. I know, to each their own, we all have different tastes but to me its like wrapping a jumbo sticker around a Mercedes Benz.

I would probably consider a wrap for resale value in the future if I had plans to sell down the road but as it stands, this Provarie will not be going anywhere!

I just installed a Purple butterfly J-wrap on the wifes Vamo yesterday. She refused to take part in a Provari purchase due to the cost, she just dont understand............YET!!

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
No wrap here and never will have one on. I know, to each their own, we all have different tastes but to me its like wrapping a jumbo sticker around a Mercedes Benz.

I would probably consider a wrap for resale value in the future if I had plans to sell down the road but as it stands, this Provarie will not be going anywhere!

I just installed a Purple butterfly J-wrap on the wifes Vamo yesterday. She refused to take part in a Provari purchase due to the cost, she just dont understand............YET!!

There is still time, you must, we must convert her to the Provari ways of life.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
View attachment 309007

The Tatroe Mod wide base is the best investment I've put into my Provari's. Not to protect the Provari's, but to protect all of my pyrex tanks. All of them are pyrex, and although I've only broken one of them (a Phiniac of all things) I'm not taking any chances. They are really a nice accessory.

I'm pretty rough on my Provari's; maybe because I know from experience that they can take anything. I had resisted getting a wrap for my Provari's, but last night I ordered a couple wraps for my two standard size. My original one (satin blue) somehow got roughed up by my son recently and it has some light but noticeable scratches on the top of the body. The other standard (satin purple) is a recent addition in perfect condition but I want to keep it that way. My black Mini is my favorite and most used mod that I own and I'm starting to like the battle worn nature of it.

Agreed. Tatroe is definitely needed (at least for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread