I'm probably one of the few that keeps mine naked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I wrapped mine as soon as I got it. I did this because I am a little accident prone and I take my ProVari everywhere with me. That being said, the second day I had mine I accidentally drop kicked it across a parking lot (don't ask- it's still hard to talk about, I'm a little traumatized) and I scratched the bottom extended cap up pretty badly. It probably would have been much worse without the wrap.

If I had one of the hybrid colors or the Zombie edition I would definitely not wrap it.
If I weren't so accident prone with mine I would not wrap it either. I actually like the look of the ProVari. As someone else said it is a bit like putting a big sticker over a Mercedes.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Most of mine stay naked. I do wrap some because it's fun.

2rxjmg0.jpg

t9uu0n.jpg

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I kept mine naked at first, but since I have a vinyl cutter I decided to just go for it and make a template and wrap them. Besides the protection, it lets me have colors the Provari doesn't come in. :) I have posted these before but here they are again:

Two full-size Provaris in copper and red (polished under copper, black under red):

12713063154_108fce8681_z.jpg

Satin silver Mini in turquoise (the raindrops are perfect all the way around, it's just the photo where you can't see them in front):

12712311604_e640b2d4a7_z.jpg

I just got some new vinyl colors in today so I may decide to swap one of the wraps out for something different. The vinyl costs .99 for a 12"x24" sheet, so the cost to make a wrap is negligible. I would offer to make them for my Provarinati friends for near cost/postage but I think ECF would come down on me if I ask for any reimbursement; it's just the markup on wraps is seriously outrageous and I hate to see people spend so much on something that costs so little to make. I'm cutting several colors for KatDarling to choose from at the next vaping meet for her Mini (gratis of course!).

I got a slight blemish on my black Provari shortly after getting it, from a vape charm, and my Polished was also starting to get scratched up just from use. I pocket mine though... so no naked for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread