Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I dont' wrap or sleeve mine either.
While I love the look of some of the serenity sleeves, I don't want to add to the size AT ALL - I need mine as compact as can be. It's one of the reasons I got a ProVari...
And I don't use the foot, for the same reason - but I have a cool stand on my desk that usually holds it, unless I'm holding it...
lookdownttip1_zpsbe37fa1b.jpg

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I'm not remotely interested in wrapping mine at this time. As far as the Tatroe base, I actually think it's overkill. But that's just me since mine had never fallen over. I think it stands up nicely in it's own.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Well if it stands up nicely then I prob wouldn't get a Tatroe either. Mines a little finicky. So, I'm getting one. Just in case. Safe vaping kinda thing.

cyndezu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I dont' wrap or sleeve mine either.
While I love the look of some of the serenity sleeves, I don't want to add to the size AT ALL - I need mine as compact as can be. It's one of the reasons I got a ProVari...
And I don't use the foot, for the same reason - but I have a cool stand on my desk that usually holds it, unless I'm holding it...
lookdownttip1_zpsbe37fa1b.jpg

A Persian rug for your provari?! Now that's high end. :2cool:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My 5 ProVari's always only wear their B-Day suits at home. At most I only take one of the Mini's when I go out and about doing errands, etc... and it's carried in either a Parish or Serenity Gear holster on one of my flat heavy duty QD neck lanyards. When I go out for walks in the wee hours of the night I usually take a couple of my lighter weight Halo G6 102's w/mini tanks instead, also carried in a holster that holds 2 of them on one of my QD neck lanyards. The neck lanyards are my preferred (or only choice) carry because I only wear golf/tee shirts, shorts and huaraches year-round, and they may or may not have any pockets or belt loops. I only dress casual/comfortable now (in fact I've been on the desert so many years that I don't even have any long pants or coats that I wear anymore).

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I got that made, along with a bigger one that matches and holds other stuff, by Rick at Absolute Wood.
REALLY nice quality, easy to work with - great stands!

The little "rug" I had just sitting there on my desk for some reason, lol.
I think it was meant as a mousepad, but it's way too small for that...

Now this is up my alley..

Care to share where you got the stand?

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I don't wrap mine. I don't really believe in wrapping PVs until they're scratched up horribly. Well, I might if I thought it was ugly, but I love my zombie Provari as is, and I won't wrap it until it gets scratched or starts fading. Even then I'll probably go with a clear wrap, or put it in one of those nice leather holster things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread