I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok. I'm clean :)
aK442yk.jpg

There's my CR I recently sold. No bresses :)

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Hi all, I finally found this thread after going through multiple closed ones..lol. Pdib, I sent you a PM.

Unfortunately my work of art took a tumble and literally exploded. It you aren't getting the hint it's in pieces. Lol. Still works if I hold it together but I look like a drug addict.

I'm curious as to how long it would be for me to get in a run. I'm desperate, I may grab a REO lol. My dibby was literally the only thing I used (even over my provari !) just can't beat squonking, man!

I'm sad, I literally almost cried, but I was at work and people that didn't even know I vaped saw it fly out of my shirt pocket and burst into oblivion saying "the hell is that thing?" So I quickly scooped my poor dibby up and ran out the door.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Then you're in the right place.

Okay, it feels right.

you will eventually

lol perfect!

Understandable!

If I were seeing this for the first time I would be pretty confused myself. This is the waiting room thread for pdib's making mods. We maxed out the first thread (15,000+ posts) and kids couldn't behave on the new refresh thread so it was closed for a retry.

It would be nice to see a cool title for the thread once more and useful links in the first post.

Ah yea, now I see! What happened on the first refresh thread?

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Hi all, I finally found this thread after going through multiple closed ones..lol. Pdib, I sent you a PM.

Unfortunately my work of art took a tumble and literally exploded. It you aren't getting the hint it's in pieces. Lol. Still works if I hold it together but I look like a drug addict.

I'm curious as to how long it would be for me to get in a run. I'm desperate, I may grab a REO lol. My dibby was literally the only thing I used (even over my provari !) just can't beat squonking, man!

I'm sad, I literally almost cried, but I was at work and people that didn't even know I vaped saw it fly out of my shirt pocket and burst into oblivion saying "the hell is that thing?" So I quickly scooped my poor dibby up and ran out the door.

OMG, that was a very nice Dibi, can you post a picture of the horror? No chance for surgery ?

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
OMG, that was a very nice Dibi, can you post a picture of the horror? No chance for surgery ?

usejubag.jpg

Okay so I exaggerated. It isn't in pieces but a giant chunk came off. There's also a rather large hair-thin crack you can't see near the top. It actually still vapes well.. Lol. I'm just sad :x

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States

That sucks justin. Peter has done some amazing fixes. Do you have all the pieces?

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
usejubag.jpg

Okay so I exaggerated. It isn't in pieces but a giant chunk came off. There's also a rather large hair-thin crack you can't see near the top. It actually still vapes well.. Lol. I'm just sad :x
Oh hell, its only a flesh wound.
u9azy3yv.jpg

Last edited:

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
usejubag.jpg

Crazy glue for the win!!!! (or you can send it back to Peter to fix?)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
usejubag.jpg

sorry for your pain , looks lit it's fixable, hopefully. Did you have the bottom richlite held on with the screw or just the magnets?

MFarley

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
Cave Junction, OR USA
usejubag.jpg

That looks like an easy fix to me, (a little bit of crazy glue and duct tape and you can fix anything) but I agree with the suggestion to contact Peter before you do anything.

I couldn't help but notice that you've been writing notes to yourself on your hand so I have a trick for you.
This is a good way to keep your notes secret so no one else can read them.
Next time write the note to yourself on your hand like you usually do.
Then lick your hand leaving a lot of slobber over the note.
Then press your slobber covered note hand against your forehead and hold it firmly in place. Don't wiggle or things get blurry.
After a couple minutes remove your hand from your forehead and wipe it off on your pants leg.
This erases the original message. Now the note has been transferred to your forehead but it is backwards so nobody can read it (with the exception of DaVinci).
Now when you look in the mirror it reads correctly and reminds you of what you had originally written down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread