I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
you have a strange effect on people, Rossum.

Case in point, I just ordered the remote/wireless doorbell I've been thinking about over the last year or so (so I can hear the postman when I'm in the shop).

. . . . because of you. :confused:

(because your post reminded me at a moment when I could actually do something about it)

This also works....

e66ezJAl.jpg

:D

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hello, C. I'm just putting out the first batch of 10. Here's where the PICS start.
WOW! Insert falling down and fainting emote here >>>>>> _____________:thumb: Amazing work P!

Here's a couple with some button/switches installed.

and the "uple"

(you can't have a couple without the uple)
Do tell...where did this pop up from?

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
This also works....

e66ezJAl.jpg

:D

That's priceless there CC! Would even tell me when someone sends my Rubbermaid mailbox flying into the neighbors yard. Happens enough that I drove a piece of 2" rigid pipe in the ground with the threads right at grade level and use a 2" PVC female adapter with 2" PVC for the pole and a plumbing flange attached to the mailbox. Someone runs over it, I just unscrew or break off the PVC male adapter and replace it and sometimes the PVC pipe. Always got PVC and fittings since I am a small electrical contrator.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Problem is its not vandalism, the ditch is steep enough that it will grab a tire and send one side of a car into it. About 10 years ago a lady that lived a couple blocks away caught it, went down the ditch, hit the next door neighbors drive, and sailed across the street into a utility pole. She was elderly and never left the hospital.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
She too can be trained. :lol:

Ironically enough it was winter and the street (which is on a pretty good angle) was snow covered and she was pulling up to get the mail. Car slid off and took out the mailbox. Took several of us neighbors to push it out of the ditch.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
The most ironical was when the mailman did it. Bet he got a ration of it from his coworkers.
Sounds like you need to move it closer to the street. Our mailman will make us move it if it gets too far back into the ditch. They move some here with the sandy loam.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Sounds like you need to move it closer to the street. Our mailman will make us move it if it gets too far back into the ditch. They move some here with the sandy loam.

Front of the box is even with the edge of the street. The street slopes toward the ditch and is also on a downhill slope. Throw some snow and ice on it and it isn't difficult to slide off.

2015-07-19%2011.38.55_zpsxetbqvou.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
If you look close you can see that the next door neighbor just has theirs sitting in a cinder block with 2X4 tripod holding it up. lol

was going to mention. Looks like they're taking the "add a stick" approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread