Impatient customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jslay00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Please pardon me if IKV turnaround time is normally measured in weeks but I placed an order on July 25th, consisting of (apparently) in-stock items. I received a confirmation email about 4:30 PM that evening and not a peep (or a delivery) since. I've tried the "Contact Us" option on the website 3 times and left a PM here on ECF, all without reply.

It is order #3621. If something is out of stock or the backlog is too much I'd simply like to know. For future reference, I'd also like to know if I'm experiencing a typical wait.

Thank you for your attention.

J.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Typical processing to shipping time is 24-48 hours (from what I've experienced) and then depending on the shipping option you chose add anywhere from 2-5 days. Not sure why you haven't received your order but I'm sure Isaac will take care of it. I'll send him a message on Skype for you.

Edit: Check your email spam folders (if you haven't already) as sometimes response emails go there for certain providers. Also, who is your isp? I recall there was an issue with AT&T having blacklisted his email host.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Since I have started here May 2010 I have received all my orders between a week to 10 days and that is on par with most US vendors I have ordered from in the past, and that includes a stop at customs.

I will however say that contacting Isaac via e-mail is better than contacting him via PM. The sheer volume of product handle and correspondence no longer affords him the luxury of attending the sub as much as he would like.

Jslay00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hello Switched,

It hasn't (quite) been 10 days, yet, and I have enough cartomizers to last me a couple of months so I'm not panicking. Sure would like to try one of those Fusions, though...

I'm having difficulty finding an email address for Isaac. The IKV.com "Contact Us" popup box SEEMS to send an email but sends it to sales@ikv (or something) that he's not likely to personally read. I've used that three times.

As I've said, I'm pretty confident I'll get my order. I just wish there were a simpler, customer-accessible way to track the status of orders that take longer than a few days to expedite. I was recently burned by a juice vendor so I started poking around about this particular order (perhaps) a little early.

Thanks.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Switcher hit the hail on the ned or for the more common nail on the head. Isaac would never burn a sole on or off his business and to show my confidence in that statement I will personally guarantee that order. If you don't get it I'll pay you back for it. That's how much faith I have in Isaac. I know the wait is tough but as Switcher said "he's a one man operation" and in great demand so sometimes he gets overloaded. Besides taking care of us he also has to take care of designing new and better cartos/attys and deal with manufacturers as well as shipping, customer service etc. but the wait is well worth it.

Last edited:

Jslay00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Switcher hit the hail on the ned or for the more common nail on the head. Isaac would never burn a sole on or off his business and to show my confidence in that statement I will personally guarantee that order. If you don't get it I'll pay you back for it. That's how much faith I have in Isaac. I know the wait is tough but as Switcher said "he's a one man operation" and in great demand so sometimes he gets overloaded. Besides taking care of us he also has to take care of designing new and better cartos/attys and deal with manufacturers as well as shipping, customer service etc. but the wait is well worth it.

DOOD! That's impressive (and generous) but unnecessary. After my experience with that fly-by-night juice vendor I did some reading about Ikenvape BEFORE placing my order.

...email sent.

Jslay00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Got it!!!

I also got an email from Isaac (thank you, man!).

...seems the package made a pilgrimage to Graceland on its way to the Big Apple.

Memphis Tim, if you ever frequent this ECF forum, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" for forwarding my order.

Thanks, too, to loft, Switched & 5card for holdin' my proverbial hand.

I'm gonna cue up "Walkin' in Memphis", Paul Simon's "Graceland" and maybe some Bluegrass (if I can dig some up), load up one of my new Fusions, grab a mint iced tea and vape myself into a nice, long nap. See if I don't.

All's well that ends well,

J.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Got it!!!

...seems the package made a pilgrimage to Graceland on its way to the Big Apple.

Memphis Tim, if you ever frequent this ECF forum, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" for forwarding my order.

I'm gonna cue up "Walkin' in Memphis", Paul Simon's "Graceland" and maybe some Bluegrass (if I can dig some up), load up one of my new Fusions, grab a mint iced tea and vape myself into a nice, long nap. See if I don't.

J.
Cool beans my good man, glad all worked out. I knew it would but then again I understood your ansyness (sp) :)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Got it!!!

J.
No problem, J! I knew things would work itself out and you'd be vaping happily in no time. I also know what it's like waiting for stuff to arrive... (Almost 5 weeks for a mod... that was a killer) but in any event, vape on! :) :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Got it!!!

J.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread