impatient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapola

Jul 19, 2009
OK, I am waiting for my Prodigy to arrive and reading the forum to keep inspired. I know it will be a couple of weeks before I get all my e-smoking gear from PS. But it is sooo hard to wait :evil:
I am thinking of ordering another e-cig (a cheaper kind) that I can get overnighted so that I can start vaping sooner and also as a back-up for the future. Can anyone recommend me a vendor/e-cig that is a good back-up for prodigy and that can arrive like in one day? Or is it unrealistic? I would rather not spend too much $$ on the second one, but will consider a higher priced e-cig if you think this is a good investment.

Thanks in advance :)

-vapola

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Vapeola, yeah one day it a bit fast..even for the great suppliers we have here! 3 days is more like it. But if you would add a location to your profile..like Long Island N.Y. or SoCal. It would be a bit easier to help..maybe we could even suggest a supplier who allows pickup at his/her door.:D
Glad you found all your supplies and that they are at least "on the Way"..the waiting is the hardest part, followed by waiting to the batteries to charge!:rolleyes:
Welcome to ECF!
Click on the link below my name and visit us in the Women's Room" !

vapola

Jul 19, 2009
Thanks, I am in Maryland just outside of DC. Just ordered Joye510 and supplies from RockyMountainVapor - already shipped - 2 day delivery by Priority Mail :) I found this supplier through searching this great forum!!!! Now my waiting is hopefully greatly reduced. But if you or anyone else knows a supplier in MD/DC/NoVa, I would love to know who they are. Would be great to run to them if batteries/atomizers or the whole shebang just breaks down or e-juice runs out!

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
Thanks, I am in Maryland just outside of DC. Just ordered Joye510 and supplies from RockyMountainVapor - already shipped - 2 day delivery by Priority Mail :) I found this supplier through searching this great forum!!!! Now my waiting is hopefully greatly reduced. But if you or anyone else knows a supplier in MD/DC/NoVa, I would love to know who they are. Would be great to run to them if batteries/atomizers or the whole shebang just breaks down or e-juice runs out!
post here for best luck http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread