Los Angeles

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Justin,

Can you guys take the control rings 7mm off notify me on the advance orders. They are on Imeo's list I just want to order 4 of the brass ones and forget about this until this stuff arrives.

Note that the SS one is also on notify me. I assume it's an error unless there is something going on behind the scenes.

Mozz

Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Guys,

CoV edition per Bruce Post #7:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cription-picture-discrepancy.html#post6893213

Direct Bruce Quote:

COV Edition is for you Brass lovers ou there. Brass bottom and top cap, connector and telescope. New will be the 2 tone flat top button.
So you get a great 2 tone look!

Thanks EZ! Now to make it through the order page somehow without also adding the SS version...

Newb to GG-Land here. My instinct is that the fuse-protection kit is a auto/must-have add-on, but I'd be interested in hearing if the vets generally employ this upgrade?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I ordered some. Not sure I'll use them. The fuse is a smaller hot spring that would collapse in case of a battery thermal problem.

The reason I don't use them right now is I use a kick. The kick already has built in protection and flat out will not work with the fuse upgrade. All my GGTS's are kicked. Might use them later for a stealth.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Justin - will the UFS and GGTS o-ring sets be coming? And connector insides?

I got my order in already, but would like those 3 items also, so can make a 2nd order if they are gonna be put up. :)

Between GG pre-order and the Trippy Tips put up last night, you guys are gonna want my 1st born. LOL

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
kwalka - The Advance Sale items are being shipped out now and were ordered back in July. The Advance Order, you are correct, order what ever is available and it will show up in the Oct-Dec time frame.
-The Old Style 4 in 1 Cap Brass is sold out they only had 100, 20 per store.
-The Control Ring 7mm Brass/SS has yet to come up (Hopefully soon)

Hope this helps

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
kwalka - The Advance Sale items are being shipped out now and were ordered back in July. The Advance Order, you are correct, order what ever is available and it will show up in the Oct-Dec time frame.
-The Old Style 4 in 1 Cap Brass is sold out they only had 100, 20 per store.
-The Control Ring 7mm Brass/SS has yet to come up (Hopefully soon)

Hope this helps

So everything Imeo said still holds true? If so why are you unsure about the bress control ring?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
So everything Imeo said still holds true? If so why are you unsure about the bress control ring?

Well what Imeo said should hold true, he's the one making the stuff after all so it's his call.

The control ring 7mm is there but it's been on notify me for a week, but it is on Imeo's master list of stuff he will make this time around.

CoV has been really busy so we're waiting for them to fix the site.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok guys,

Sorry about that Brass control rings and SS rings are off notify me status....

Order up!

**EDIT**

TS Connector insides will be here about the end of the month, so they WILL NOT be advanced order. Neither will ANY O-ring sets they will be made up and posted normally more than likely before month's end as well.

So no worries there.

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Ok guys,

Sorry about that Brass control rings and SS rings are off notify me status....

Order up!

**EDIT**

TS Connector insides will be here about the end of the month, so they WILL NOT be advanced order. Neither will ANY O-ring sets they will be made up and posted normally more than likely before month's end as well.

So no worries there.

what about ODY o-ring sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread