Important!!!! Placing advanced gg orders important!!! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

medman1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Tampa
this was Imeos post,what is # 9? SS lid?
Here is the list of items that will be available
This is the list of what you can order:

GGTS PARTS

1. Brass venting cap
SS venting cap
aluminium venting cap

2. AD button with brass head
AD button all silver

3. Brass engraved tube
SS engraved tube
aluminium engraved tube

4. Brass telescope
SS telescope
aluminium telescope

5. Brass extension
SS extension
aluminium extension

6. SS connector

7. SS collector tank

8. brass CR
SS CR

9. Brass lid without channels around its periphery
SS lid without channels around its periphery
aluminium lid without channels around its periphery

10. brass old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces
SS old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces
aluminium old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces

11. fuse

12. plastic-axis-spring

13. connector's inside pieces

14. rethreater

So if someone orders 1 piece of everything, that means he wants a GGTS made from different materials. But if someone orders just a GGTS then he will receive an all steel GGTS

ps1...... 10 and 11 are optional and they dont affect how GGTS is working.

ps2....... I send this pm to all my sellers

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
What about Ody Base GGTS? I'm thinking they should be on the list as they only work with a GGTS.

On a side note, I've torn between all SS or a brassed out GGTS. Love the looks of the brass but I tend to be rough on things. Also not big on polishing. Think I should just stick with SS?

It's not as though the comparison is between steel & plastic. Brass is pretty sturdy. It's not steel, but legal to use to build handrails. :)

I dunno if it's something about the PH of my skin or what, but the tarnish factor is maddening to me. It's really only photo-finished for a couple of hours, whereas I never polish my steel and it is still shiny.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clouds-vapor/240348-gg-talk-106.html#post5662815

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Justin, can you confirm whether or not the COV edition will have all of the available brass parts...including the control ring.
And will o ring kits for the TS and UFS be put up?
And the insides only for the connector?
Thanks

They are already up on the site!!!

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Yeah sorry guys... as I have said... Kinks...

All alum taken down.

I will check the order situation on monday when I get into the office and see what needs to be corrected.

No changes have been made to anyone's orders yet. If a change needs to be made you will be contacted by us. So there is no need to CS ticket me on any corrections to advanced orders yet, we have not yet even begun to fix everything, we are still working out getting everything up on the site after all, especially when new info comes a day at a time.

You all know everything needs working out... I guess I dont need to say anything more than that I suppose.

Just a lil heads up tho I find is always appreciated. :)

Also a lil reminder as we are far into the posts... We cannot add anything to these advanced orders once the order has been placed, you will need to make an additional order for more parts or what you might need. Sorry guys, just a lil one

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
It would really help to have a ending date , so thoughs of us that are not totally blessed financially, can save up or adjust our spending and plan for the purchase !

If it would be possible to order now and pay later, like the end of Sep. or Oct. Because there is alot of stuff we want that adds up to hundreds of dollars and, we only have a few weeks to have the money to pay up front and then wait from late Oct. to Dec.maybe.

Does anyone see what i'm saying ? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense or not. Thinking out loud here.

Yeah around then, we dont even really have a set time to end them, well at least that I know of, Bruce could have the date I believe Imeo has talked to him.

The advanced ordering rounds I would figure on ending around the end of the month like EZ says, to do any planning for yourselves.

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
"If it would be possible to order now and pay later, like the end of Sep. or Oct. Because there is alot of stuff we want that adds up to hundreds of dollars and, we only have a few weeks to have the money to pay up front and then wait from late Oct. to Dec.maybe." - mrgoodwrench2u

That is what is stopping me from ordering right know, time sheets go in Monday, and get paid sometime before Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread