• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

#improof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Wonder if that article in Today Online will sway authorities to do the scientific approach instead of the moralistic but ultimately misplaced total ban. Thanks for sharing!

i doubt it'd make our gov question its own stance. Still, I think having balanced articles authored by professionals published is a good thing. At least the general public, both smokers & non-smokers, can become more informed & see just how superficial our gov's anti-smoking policies are.

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
I hope this gets shared in main stream media here since policies are supposed to be based on facts, research and not feelings or preferences.

yeah, that'd be great man, not holding my breath though. So far only came across UK media & vaping sites reporting it. Locally, only saw this from TOC,

I did post this news under one of straits times' FB smoking-related article just to create more awareness, but i doubt ST or CNA would pick it up since this report probably isn't something that can't be easily "sensationalised".

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Hi how do I post URLs? They keep getting removed after being submitted. I have a TODAY article and another screencap of a FB status that I'd like to share. Any help much appreciated!

Perhaps it's a post count kind of restriction? If you like, you can msg me the links & I'll post them on your behalf.

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Courtesy of VforVape,

Is Singapore’s ban on e-cigarettes misguided?

FB screenshot of former Associate Dean of LKYSPP debunking one of ST's articles on the gateway effect of e-cigs
mv9euUD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread