• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

#improof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piak

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Saturn
Good job on the articles!

If only someone with the power and authority to change things for the better can read these...

I agree, if there is one country with the technical know how and capabilities to "regulate" the things that make E-cigs "dangerous" it would be here.

I witnessed this for myself recently, in my father, he is a smoker of 50 years, he is 65 now, and has tried everything to quit, acupuncture, ERTs, cold turkey every kind of snake oil and what have yous. No luck, until recently, we were travelling for a week in france where E-cigs are widely available, high quality stuff, until then he had always thought that E-cigs were nonsense. But being there for a few days and seeing a large number of people using E-cigs, and seeing how all the shops being run in a professional manner made him decide to give it a try.

We bought an E-Com and I will never forget the reaction I saw on his face after his first vape, he looked up at me and said ".......it hits!" We both shared that ecom for the rest of that trip, and he and I never had a single cigarette. At the end of a few days we started to notice some withdrawals because we probably bought too mild a juice, but at least we got the hits, and knew that the withdrawals were somewhat to be expected and might actually be a good thing.

Sadly we had to leave the E-com there.... the first time in his life that he found a way he knew would help him live healthier, we had to leave it....

Reactions: ezjayy

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now

According to other sources , it was a pen gun that had exploded, not an e-cig.

pix_gal1

Picture from borneopost,
C_PC0001012.jpg

Picture from this article,
Two men jailed for making 'James Bond-style' weapons in railway arch factory | Daily Mail Online
article-0-0AC01077000005DC-957_468x286.jpg

kissthefloor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
TemCorp
yeah one day coffee would be regulated in most countries, and outlawed in some. People who have a dependence on caffeine would seek out other alternative methods in attaining their kick. Some brilliant scientists would innovate injecting caffeine into a non-ingestible medium. The people using such an alternative form of procuring caffeine would be known as.... CAPERS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread