• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

#improof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Thank you for all these inspirational videos. I started vaping in an effort to quit smoking. granted that wasnt long ago, i've been analog free for almost 3 weeks now. no signs of ever going back. ive even moved to 0 nicotine juices. mainly DIY stuff. Still have a lot to learn about ecigs. Still have a lot to explore. #improof that e cigs can help you quit smoking, and even get you off the nicotine.

bananasg

Nov 28, 2014
I wish I am there
The journey for me since I stopped analogs in Nov last year has been amazing to me at least.......as of today I am stopping my vapes until my new box mod comes in (my current box mods have been passed on to others). So I estimated by end of Feb my new box mod will be in. I know I can do it without even looking for analogs in which I never think I can before.

I will update the folks here on my progress...cheers!

Last edited:

bananasg

Nov 28, 2014
I wish I am there
Anybody with withdrawal vape syndrome? :laugh: I have not been Vaping since I posted my quote below.....

Man, sometimes I do crave for it ...

Anybody?

The journey for me since I stopped analogs in Nov last year has been amazing to me at least.......as of today I am stopping my vapes until my new box mod comes in (my current box mods have been passed on to others). So I estimated by end of Feb my new box mod will be in. I know I can do it without even looking for analogs in which I never think I can before.

I will update the folks here on my progress...cheers!

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
I recently came across AEMSA, A membership organization formed of companies producing e-liquid and that ensure us of what we buy are safe to vape and currently they have been working very closely with the FDA to grant us a better future for all vapers. Now some might wonder why it matters since it is not happening here but considering the fact if this works, Implementing it legally here may very well be possible. Arent we all hoping this to happened?:)

Who are they: American E-liquid Manufacturing Standards Association : The interview

Another interview with Lou Ritter of AEMSA with some insight knowledge(mind the goofy host which are rather entertaining lol): Exclusive Interview with Lou Ritter of AEMSA - The Vape Channel - YouTube

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere
Just wanted to share this. Maybe someday discussions with the authorities using logical arguments and science based facts will help make them realize that this is not a problem but part of a solution. And also that over regulation stymies innovation and self-determination of individual adult choices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BNTHi7YYk

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Just wanted to share this. Maybe someday discussions with the authorities using logical arguments and science based facts will help make them realize that this is not a problem but part of a solution. And also that over regulation stymies innovation and self-determination of individual adult choices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BNTHi7YYk

and just one more, do you guys think this can happen here? will MEP's ever give an audience to the vaping community?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qevJ8l-vnA

I know I said "last" in my previous post, but this was just too good not to post. This is what good science looks when it faces douche bag politicians:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duVDY9oBb7Q

new coil new wick and all juiced up ready for this youtube marathon, kudos and thanks for sharing Libertarian101:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread