Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Here's a quick 30 second explanation of what can happen if you fail to follow ohm's law or properly use batteries.

You start making rap videos who’s words are difficult for old white people to understand?

Seriously though, He likely said something pertinent. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what it was though. My fault not his.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
You start making rap videos who’s words are difficult for old white people to understand?

Seriously though, He likely said something pertinent. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what it was though. My fault not his.
It's not just you. He seemed serious but I have no clue what he said. Guess I'm getting old ;)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If that's the case, then CardiB may be trying to communicate the cure for cancer! Someone get the interpretive linguists on it!
I believe that’s what teenage girls are for. They’re also good for explaining emojis and telling when you’re dressed like a homeless person.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
You can't vape and watch a vid? You need to work on your multitasking.:D

But, ya, like clouds, and all. Seriously, I dont vape the way I used to smoke. When I vape, I like to vape. I dont do multi when vaping. I can go along time between vapes, but when I do, its all about the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread