In a juice funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I always found Janty's straight up 'tobacco' flavor a goodun.

I've tried Dekang and their USA Blend and Camel are acceptable on a budget. The first has an okay smooth nutty flavor and the latter a harsh flavor and massive punch but I find it overpowering. Good for those that like TH and a cig-like flavor but for me the TH is too harsh as its 100% PG and even at 6mg just makes me cough too much.

Liqua traditional tobacco sucks

GH1 tobaccos suck.

Ovale's 'Virginia Tobacco' is really good, has an awesome rich flavor but is an atty killer, used it on evod and ego-c, dripped it, and it just gives you 5 hits and then burn taste and cleaning is needed. Not worth it.

Yeah Janty's 'Tobacco' is a good one, simple but good, hard to describe as it just tastes 'kind of like smoking a Dunhill light - but not really.' It really does feel and taste 'kinda like' tobacco smoke, the closest I've ever found and my Dad and his mate who are both 40 a day smokers for over 40 years - when they tried it on the ego-t a cpl years back they were amazed it wasn't a real cig and asked me about ordering for them etc - if that's anything to go by... It really is the only one I've tried (admitedly only tried the 4 brands noted) that feels and tastes like smoke, apart from the Ovale VG but that just won't be nice to my atties.

I've never had a Janty juice that wasn't true to what it was supposed to be or that dissapointed. They're not 'gourmet' like a lot of the USA site juices and not budget like Dekang and Liqua, more kind of Marks and Spencers / Bloomingdales - Not charity shop, not Harrods but definitely top end of the mainstream high Street.

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
My favorite tobacco is Turkish and I've only had 2 that I really like and they both need months to steep, http://www.electroniccigarettesfast.com/ and $5.99 Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml) - Turkish tobacco flavor / medium nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping. My favorite juices are from Mt Baker Vapor, Red Hot Cinnamon & Extreme Ice to clean the palate and Zebra Striped Gum & Faux Hawk Sauce for ADV. You'll just have to test out juices until you find what works for you... it's like everything with vaping, 99% is personal preference.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
My favorite tobacco is Turkish and I've only had 2 that I really like and they both need months to steep, http://www.electroniccigarettesfast.com/ and $5.99 Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml) - Turkish tobacco flavor / medium nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping. My favorite juices are from Mt Baker Vapor, Red Hot Cinnamon & Extreme Ice to clean the palate and Zebra Striped Gum & Faux Hawk Sauce for ADV. You'll just have to test out juices until you find what works for you... it's like everything with vaping, 99% is personal preference.

Ohhhhh. Have you tried Ahlusion's Sahara Blend? It's my favorite new e-liquid of 2013.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I have also tried the BWB Malty and it didn't hit the spot for me, now BWB CASABLANCA is SUPREME! LOVE IT! I have tried many of the HHV tobacco juices, but the steep time bothered me way back then... HHV tobacco after a steep is SO SMOOOOOOOOTH! Delicious! I've got some of their juice around as well. But I like really flavorful juices, where some others may like a more delicate or muted flavor. AND REMEMBER that it also depends on your PV and carto/clearo/RBA... each of those options makes juice taste different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread