In love with my Janty Kissbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezolution

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2008
Hello there everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I love my new Janty Kissbox and these forums have been a great help.

Here are my stats so far.

Three days, 11 hours, 48 minutes and 54 seconds. 104 cigarettes not smoked, saving $34.04. Life saved: 8 hours, 40 minutes.

I was trying to post a 1-page text to print out for people to use when smoking in public in the legal section but it won't let me post there. Maybe I'll be able to post there someday.

Well I'm off for now to enjoy some exercise with my increasingly more healthy lungs.

Have a good one! :D

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've not smoked for one month, five days and ten hours. I haven't smoked 692 cigs, saving approximately £65. I used to smoke el-cheapo roll-ups so the money saving isn't as dramatic as some. In fact the esmoking bug has cost me loads more than smoking because I want to try out new toys.

I ordered a Janty Kissbox Classic yesterday since the people who get good ones seem to really be in love with theirs. I also ordered a Ruyan cigar because it has enthusiastic recommendations too. They should keep me going for another week or two, lol.

Congrats Rez and Sanneke on quitting the cancer sticks.

Welcome to the forum Rez. Pull up a pew, make yourself at home.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I've not smoked for one month, five days and ten hours. I haven't smoked 692 cigs, saving approximately £65. I used to smoke el-cheapo roll-ups so the money saving isn't as dramatic as some. In fact the esmoking bug has cost me loads more than smoking because I want to try out new toys.

I ordered a Janty Kissbox Classic yesterday since the people who get good ones seem to really be in love with theirs. I also ordered a Ruyan cigar because it has enthusiastic recommendations too. They should keep me going for another week or two, lol.

Congrats Rez and Sanneke on quitting the cancer sticks.

Welcome to the forum Rez. Pull up a pew, make yourself at home.

kit you order is janty kissbox classic?cost 108++ USD ?
or the extended version?

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Yes, I ordered the standard version, not the extended one with the extra usb cable etc. Do you think you'll get one Fish? I've noticed you talking about it but you have so many doubts about everything to do with ecigs. Do you think you'll give up ordinary cigs eventually? Emp gave you some good advice recently ... make the effort to give up cigs using your ecigs and pretty soon you'll hate the taste of cigs and you'll get used to ecigs.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Yes, I ordered the standard version, not the extended one with the extra usb cable etc. Do you think you'll get one Fish? I've noticed you talking about it but you have so many doubts about everything to do with ecigs. Do you think you'll give up ordinary cigs eventually? Emp gave you some good advice recently ... make the effort to give up cigs using your ecigs and pretty soon you'll hate the taste of cigs and you'll get used to ecigs.
:oops: actually I addicted to e cig ! ..the smell...of the e liquid !

ya i was thinking of kissbox also.

since I tired all geneic ones ....each got their pros and cos
just that same like you , those own janty since like they like it alot.
the draw , the vapour the janty liquid ....

but problem is maybe the switch side ..?and aftersales service I guess..
and delivery timming may slow?

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Yeah, you really need something as reliable as possible where you live, it's not practical to be sending things back and forward all the time. The people here who have been lucky and got good, working Jantys seem very satisfied with them. They should last longer than generic ecigs. In theory you won't have to send parts back or wait for new parts to arrive after the initial delivery.

I'm glad you are swapping your addiction to ecigs, it's probably much better for you.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Yeah, you really need something as reliable as possible where you live, it's not practical to be sending things back and forward all the time. The people here who have been lucky and got good, working Jantys seem very satisfied with them. They should last longer than generic ecigs. In theory you won't have to send parts back or wait for new parts to arrive after the initial delivery.

I'm glad you are swapping your addiction to ecigs, it's probably much better for you.
:oops: actually now I back to real cig

tired of those geneic battery ...

important I need a stable long lasting battery and janty battery seem not bad?I don;t see those janty uses complain ..and they are happy it last for many hrs and the carts....

this is what I want actually no need to alway charged the battery

altought I own penstyle before ..same like janty
but the geneic penstyle after weeks the vapour automatic become less
even with new cart new batter...atomiser clean also the same..and mostly the atomiser performance is down ....

I still thinking about it wether want to order a janty to try .maybe nope see how first :oops:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Sorry to hear that you're back to real cigs Fish. That's not so good. At least now that you've tried generics you know that you like ecigs and you just need one that suits you. Try the Janty, why not. You can send it back within thirty days if you don't like it as far as I know. If you don't like it then maybe try a Sedansa Diva. The batteries on those last a long time apparently and they get good reviews too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread