In search of the perfect e cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsung

Jul 10, 2011
Greece
Hi, i feel so strong and good about e cigs in general that i will become a vendor in my country Hellas (Greece) very soon. Up to now my knowledge and experience is very limited as i own only a dse 901 and an echo and tried an ego-t. I was thinking to go ahead as a start with the echo but not anymore. Every thread and every post i read there are problems for many models in general. Personally with the echo, echomizers is a gamble and i already quit playing poker. Also it is too airy for me. With the ego many people complain about the atomizers. As i will follow a different approach from most of the vendors at the beginning by having a personal contact with the customers the last thing i want is having problems. I would like to ask you if you have any recommendations for e cigs based on the following factors:
1. Having a tank system, e liquid visible to the eye (no poly fillers), over 2ml and ease of use refill (no needles)
2. Battery over 900mah
3. Consistency, omg were to start on this one. No leeking maybe? No need to empty a full tank just to start vaping. No burning taste, no bad atomizers that you have to throw away the same day.
4.Size and shape: cigarette shape, size up to 1300mah echo or ego.
5. Great vapour production and taste

I think that many of you will recommend ego but i think it falls under factor no3.
Thank you and please reply as i am going to start soon no matter what.

Last edited:

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
1. Tank systems are good but not for long and start to need maintenance . They do last a while before you have to do that so it a customer is willing to do maintenance then they might like it but quite a few not satisfied by tank systems .

2. Yes ego at 1000mah is very nice I use one at work and last pretty much the whole 8hr shift as long as you don't use LR .

3.A tank can be emptied pretty quickly . I use a syringe with a blunt needle .

4. con't comment on echo but ego is fine

5. Well I wouild not say great vapor . Better on a VV though . I will have a ego booster on monday and I assume it will iprove the vapor from an ego tank system . It does on a provari . other wise not impressed too much by an ego tank system vape is airy and not enough .

You can't go wrong with ego 1000mah batteries as the can use a wide selection of cartos and dual coils and there is also the 510-T which I prefer . the SMK 510-T seem to work suprisingly well with the SMK tank carts not sure why though . ON item 3 I have had a bad go with the LR ego-T not lasting long but I never bought again so don't know if it was just the two I got or all of them

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Hi, i feel so strong and good about e cigs in general that i will become a vendor in my country Hellas (Greece) very soon. Up to now my knowledge and experience is very limited as i own only a dse 901 and an echo and tried an ego-t. I was thinking to go ahead as a start with the echo but not anymore. Every thread and every post i read there are problems for many models in general. Personally with the echo, echomizers is a gamble and i already quit playing poker. Also it is too airy for me. With the ego many people complain about the atomizers. As i will follow a different approach from most of the vendors at the beginning by having a personal contact with the customers the last thing i want is having problems. I would like to ask you if you have any recommendations for e cigs based on the following factors:
1. Having a tank system, e liquid visible to the eye (no poly fillers), over 2ml and ease of use refill (no needles)
2. Battery over 900mah
3. Consistency, omg were to start on this one. No leeking maybe? No need to empty a full tank just to start vaping. No burning taste, no bad atomizers that you have to throw away the same day.

I think that many of you will recommend ego but i think it falls under factor no3.

1. REO mini with a 3ml bottle or a REO grand with a 6ml bottle. You can see the juice level in the window located at the door. EXTREMELY easy to fill. Just unscrew the bottle and fill anyway you want to.
2. REO Grand that uses AW IMR 18650's that are 1600 mah
3. REO! No leaking and no need to empty a full bottle. Ability to use any atomizer on the market (you do need an adapter with anything other than a 510 0r 306)
4. Not cigarette shaped nor cigar shaped. It's a box mod that you can choose any color combo that's available. So, it can be pretty stylish.
5. AWESOME vapor production and taste with a cisco LR 2.0 or 1.5 atomizer

Check out the forum here:

Reos Mods

Where can you buy them?:

reosmods.com

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Unsung there are a lot of good e-cigs out there and you've come to the right place to find out about many of them through the great people here on the ECF. Since you're going through the change over like the rest of us have, or are, or are thinking about, may I just suggest that you think about what e-cigs and PV's interest you and will give you what you're looking for out of them and that's probably a good guide on what to offer others. A few suggestions would be to have a few varying sizes of battery PV's and mods. You can't go wrong offering a good small starter kit like a 510 or a KR808D-1 as they look so similar to the cigs we're just starting to get away from as new vapors, so they help make the switch easier for most. Then you might want to have an ego kit or two as you get better battery life but still in a relatively small size, usually it's a new vaper's next step up from the 510's and 808's. Then you start getting into more specialized territory like mods, and you my friend are in the same country as one of the great mod makers out there, The Golden Greek. You have to check out the Golden Greek's mods and rebuildable atomizers, all sold out for now but great reviews and pictures here on the ECF to check out. There really are so many great PV's and atomizers and cartomizers and batteries and juices out there and the best way to learn about what might be right for you and your possible business is to hang around here and read everything that you can and chat people up for what they like to use and would like to use. Best of luck to you on your new venture.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
1. REO mini with a 3ml bottle or a REO grand with a 6ml bottle. You can see the juice level in the window located at the door. EXTREMELY easy to fill. Just unscrew the bottle and fill anyway you want to.
3. REO! No leaking and no need to empty a full bottle. Ability to use any atomizer on the market (you do need an adapter with anything other than a 510 0r 306)
4. Not cigarette shaped nor cigar shaped. It's a box mod that you can choose any color combo that's available. So, it can be pretty stylish.

Reos Mods

Where can you buy them?:

reosmods.com

I second this but also including the following to #5 - Boge cartomizers in all resistances. Not everyone likes atty's

You might consider an inexpensive 3.7V and 5V box mod for people. Both of these are very popular here. It gives a person a walk on the mod side and they can experience what a "true" voltage is versus a proprietary battery like the eGo.

I would also offer all sizes of E-Powers. Nice lightweight mods for the money.

As for proprietary kits, the eGo or Riva are very popular. You may want to sell individual batteries also like the eGoT batteries that have the 5 click on/off. I love these batteries because they are pocket safe so I don't have to worry about misfires.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas

Reos Mods

Where can you buy them?:

reosmods.com

Now how exactly is he going to be able to stock a store with these, you need to read the post first before replying.
Anyway as far as being face to face with customers your gonna have to face the irate ones anyway, your best bet would be keeping on hand the simple one's for beginners to start with like 510, eGo and Riva. Then have some of the simpler mods like E-Powers and similar, their easy to maintain and will cut down on your time spent explaining. As far as liquid goes you'd be better off contacting Dekang or one of their distributors for bulk ordering prices. Hopes this helps.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
2. Battery over 900mah

Sounds like you have already decided what the perfect ecig will be for you :(

unsung

Jul 10, 2011
Greece
Hi guys, I have started the process of starting the business and I hope within a couple of weeks to be ready. For the last couple of days I have been using an ego-t type b with 2ml tank. I think this will be the model that I will go for as a start. The only weekness that I see so far with this model is in order for the performance of the atomizer to reach good level it needs sometime. I am also trying to find suppliers for that model having European offices as this means that I will avoid custom. Any suggestions will be more than welcomed. Thanks

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Now how exactly is he going to be able to stock a store with these, you need to read the post first before replying.
Anyway as far as being face to face with customers your gonna have to face the irate ones anyway, your best bet would be keeping on hand the simple one's for beginners to start with like 510, eGo and Riva. Then have some of the simpler mods like E-Powers and similar, their easy to maintain and will cut down on your time spent explaining. As far as liquid goes you'd be better off contacting Dekang or one of their distributors for bulk ordering prices. Hopes this helps.

If he wants to stock a bottom feeder, maybe the Boge Revolution, or possibly see if he can resell the V-MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread