Inawera flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Not a while ago i've been asking people here about Inawera flavorings,
I've decided to buy bunch of flavors and test them out.

All of the flavors been tested by couple drops of VG and a drop of the flavoring,
Some were decent some were horrible.

I've mixed 10 different juices 50ml each, they are steeping right now, gotta wait at least till August.
Almost all of the flavorings have some kind of chemical aftertaste, I've tried leaving the juices open for couple hours etc but no result, hopefully after steeping the taste will be good.
I liked only 2 flavors right after mixing without steeping, BLACK FRUIT - MINT and CONCENTRATE COOL MINT.

I've got to say, only like 4 juices will be good in my opinion - BLACK FRUIT - MINT, YUMMY CLASSIC EGGNOG, APPLE CHERRY, APPLE - LIME.

By the way, Wild Strawberry has a really cool smell, really good, but the taste was horrible , but after 3 days steeping the taste started to change, maybe after 2-3 weeks of steeping it will gain the right taste.

So far i've tried about 20-25 different Inawera flavors and i can say only one thing right now - If the steeping will not help, i will never ever buy their flavors anymore, from all of their flavors that i've tried only like 5 were good. So yeah, hopefully steeping helps.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Small update on flavors in order to avoid disinformation about flavors quality.

1.During steeping after 10 days the chemical aftertaste disappeared.
2.Flavor started to gain it's real "supposed to be" flavor.
3.Color is getting darker and the smell is better.

Next 2 updates will be in august to inform everyone about it's final result.

I believe 14 days minimum steeping time needed, 21 days the peak.

ps. I really liked the "Black Fruit Mint", extremely fresh a little sweet but almost unnoticeable. This one i will probably use without waiting for 11 more days.

Last edited:

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Another update

So its been already pretty long steeping, lost in days but i think its around 18 days now...
Anyhow, here is what i've mixed and my opinion.
ps. All of the flavors had chemical taste first week, you cannot vape it first week for sure because its disgusting!
After +-18 days steeping:

Sex on the beach - 5/10 its not that bad but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone, reminds a lipstick a little.
Two Apples - 3/10 Pretty bad taste, reminds spoiled apples.
Eggnog - 5/10 Can't say its good, its weird, reminds gummy eggnog candy.
Apple Lime - 6/10 not bad but has a bit soapy aftertaste.
Apple Cherry - 7/10 pretty good taste but you can barely taste any apple, reminds Cherry juice in cans.
Caramel - 5/10 not that bad a little sour, doesn't taste like caramel at all, needs more steeping maybe.
Black Fruit Mint - 7/10 pretty good reminds an old type of super-mint gums that Orbit had back 10 years ago.
Wild Strawberry - 6/10 the smell is great but tastes like a lipstick, maybe needs sweetener.
Chocolate Cream - 4/10 Pretty bad taste, reminds the chocolate cream used for pancakes.
Chocolate with mint - 7/10 pretty good, tastes like dark chocolate with mint.
USA Tobacco - 2/10 Horrible Horrible Horrible taste! Like chewing a cigarette tobacco, some real disgusting s...!

I have more like 20 other flavors that i didn't mix yet, probably will not.
ps. Forgot to say, i get pyrosis pretty fast after trying Inawera flavors.
In result i will never buy any flavors from Inawera anymore.
Moving back to FlavorWest and TPA/TFA.

Last edited:

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
You don't say what percentage you're mixing at. The max that I do Inaweras at is 4% for a single flavour, more often going down to 1 to 2%. Sometimes less is more.
All from 2% to 4%. Depending on flavor strength.
ps. There is no missing flavor or too much flavor on the juices i mixed, the taste itself is horrible.
For example try FlavorWest apple green, its real green apple taste, try green apple from inawera and u'll see the difference.
I've tried over 40 of their flavors and i liked only 2 , Melon ( which is actually a watermelon mix ) and Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread