Status
Not open for further replies.

dshuld

Jan 7, 2016
Sorry. Here is why some were deleted:
10. Misconduct
a. These are not permitted -
  • Flaming (insults).
  • Criticising or complaining about a Moderator, or how the site is run, except via PM (private message).
  • Discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs or sexual content.
  • Posting of vulgar videos.
  • Obscene or vulgar language.
  • Trying to place offensive text in a post by evading the forum's built-in word censor, using symbols or alternative letters for example.
  • Multiple identities/accounts: each member is allowed only one account on the ECF Forums. This also applies to Facebookers (one account only on ECF).
  • Spamming for post count (placing meaningless posts) is against the rules.
And as a different forum is censored by the filters (sorry, that's just how it is) trying to get around the forum censor is still not allowed.

We can discuss this further, if you would like, in private conversation.

I hope this helps clarify :unsure:

No that's ok Robin. If @retired1 wanted to hear anything from me privately he wouldnt have closed the warning when it was sent. Bttom line a member tried to post a video and goofed. I reposted but made it so it showed properly without knowledge of what it contained as it pertained to a review of the boreas in the boreas thread. It is what it is at this point but if I'm going to be flagged for trying to help someone else here then obivously I'm in the wrong forum to begin with. The acct can be closed and I'll just stay where helping someone isnt frowned upon.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
All rule reminders are automatically set so that people can't reply to the conversation. You can, and I have had people message me after receiving one, message the Moderator that sent the Rule reminder.

A Rule Reminder is only a gentle reminder of the rules.

An Infraction is a slap on the wrist.

A conversation instead of a RR or Infraction is a whisper in the ear. ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
so all we can say is that we love the moderation here, we cant help other people, and cannot mentioned she who shall not be named... ok, gotch.

Sorry about your mom. I know that can be rough.
*sigh* You can mention Roxy.

I don't know what more to say. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread