Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
Started DIY. Anybody have a good recipe for ONE STOP FLAVORS - BLUE RASPBERRY SLUSH ? Thanks in advance. I heard you guys talk about it in the before :)
That flavor solo is such a bust, I have to add sweetener to it or it tastes bitter to me. I normally do 15% blue slush and 2% sucralose at max VG and it's great for me. To each their own tho, flavor is so subjective.

Between moving to South Florida, getting a new phone and a job at the local vape shop I've been so busy and forgot to download Tapatalk. I'm glad to see you guys are still going strong in here.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
That flavor solo is such a bust, I have to add sweetener to it or it tastes bitter to me. I normally do 15% blue slush and 2% sucralose at max VG and it's great for me. To each their own tho, flavor is so subjective.

Between moving to South Florida, getting a new phone and a job at the local vape shop I've been so busy and forgot to download Tapatalk. I'm glad to see you guys are still going strong in here.

Welcome back brother!

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia

Brice...Did you ever receive the tank i sent you?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I just broke my glass on my mt and am so angry at myself, wondering if I should buy replacement glass or just a new rta......any suggestions on a similar performing rta to the mt?
Aromamizer V1 or V2 are way better performing and 10x easier to wick.
I loved my MT & Mutank until I tried a Steam Crave Aromamizer.
Now they sit in the vapocalypse box.
Supreme & Augvape Boreas are the same style as the V1/V2 but 25mm.

Best US based price on V1/V2
Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave $24.99 (Velocity Style Deck) Original
Aromamizer RDTA V2 by Steam Crave $25.99

Left to right - Steam Crave Supreme, Steam Crave V2, Steam Crave V1, Augvape Boreas

13227455_1779649372265885_2098990736675968692_o.jpg

Last edited:

gary f g

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
homewood, il
Reactions: Mowgli

gary f g

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
homewood, il
+1 for fused claptons fitting. Can't remember if it's 2.5 or 3 but they will fit. Think mine is a 5/6 wrap. Bought a replacement glass from spectrum tanks.....had a size issue originally.....I have the project sub ohm version mt rta.....the listed replacement glass ended up being too long and I couldn't fully screw down the top part of the chimney.....the owner was very accessible and sent me a couple more glass sections that were a bit shorter and now she's rockin and a rollin......I digress......they will fit :thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread