Inexpensive cool Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Nice...I also have a Joytech 18650 that is pretty cool for the money! I do like my Switchback for Stealth vaping and use it more and more in that configuration!

Wow I have never seen the switchback, thats pretty cool imo. I grabbed a Buzz V1 off the classies last year for my first mod and that was pretty cheap; twas the best choice I ever made, still vaping strong, the only reason I want another mod is for stealth vaping, and my egos do that relatively well anyway :) .

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
This 18650 Mod from Mountain Vapor for 17.00 is the best I've seen for the price. I have one and it is very solid and works great.Mountain Vaporizer 18650 Battery Tube
The Lava VV Mini for 45.00 is also a good deal. MiniLava Variable Voltage Device - DiscountVapers.com

Wow - that Mountain Vapor mod for $17 is crazy! I've got a mini roughstack with a gooseneck - I got both on the classies for about $35 - this thing hits like a MONTSTER. Its great. I also have a bolt, but I haven't gotten to try it yet cause I don't have the batteries!! :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Wow - that Mountain Vapor mod for $17 is crazy! I've got a mini roughstack with a gooseneck - I got both on the classies for about $35 - this thing hits like a MONTSTER. Its great. I also have a bolt, but I haven't gotten to try it yet cause I don't have the batteries!! :)

This is the same mod as Mountain Vapor's. Not where I got mine but the same. I quickly ordered one just to have a spare switch.

IndulgencewoodMod.jpg

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
This 18650 Mod from Mountain Vapor for 17.00 is the best I've seen for the price. I have one and it is very solid and works great.Mountain Vaporizer 18650 Battery Tube
The Lava VV Mini for 45.00 is also a good deal. MiniLava Variable Voltage Device - DiscountVapers.com

I like the shorter, 18350 version of the Mountain Vaporizer Battery Tube. It's cute. But, I notice it's made of nickle. I have a sensitivity to metals - which is getting worse with age.

But, the MiniLava, though not as pretty, is a wonderful idea. It's definitely on my list.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Where did you get that?>????

I thought this was pretty when I first saw it. But, it was flashy or gadgety enough to make me say Wow. But, it's growing on me. Every time I see it, I want it more. It just looks like it would FEEL so good to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread