Information on the monster v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Hey so ive come across the monster v2 and i really like and wanna pick one up soon with a plasma tank. I just have a few questions.
Whats the largest gauge wire you can use?
If anyone actually has one, whats the lowest resistance youve built on this atty?
Im really liking it with the plasma tank especially. I just wanna make sure i can get a good throat hit.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Hey so ive come across the monster v2 and i really like and wanna pick one up soon with a plasma tank. I just have a few questions.
Whats the largest gauge wire you can use?
If anyone actually has one, whats the lowest resistance youve built on this atty?
Im really liking it with the plasma tank especially. I just wanna make sure i can get a good throat hit.
The V3 has slightly larger airflow. The chuff cap will not change the airflow or how it vapes in any way other than having something larger in your gob. The chimney is larger diameter than the air hole on the deck so thats all your going to get. I have a V3 on the way from FT I am looking forward to getting it. Just a guess about how low you can go I would say somewhere around .30. But I would go for large coil and control the heat with your mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread